Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco - Grand Opening!!![closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I want to ask you guys a question about steeping. Does anyone take the caps of their NETs during their steeping process?

I do, but it's mainly habit from another vender who I know uses alcohol in their extraction process. I don't know if Clay does also, but I like the idea of getting some fresh air in there and shaking the heck out of them before I cap 'em back up and let 'em steep. Usually a couple weeks before they go into my rotation.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello to all, I deeply regret my absence and illness for the past few weeks. Some of you may already know, but I had to have surgery and was in the hospital for a while. I am sincerely sorry for this affecting your orders being shipped in a reasonable timeframe. We started getting orders out last Thursday and expect another day or two to get the backlog down enough to reopen the site. We had to temporarily shut the site down so we didn't keep taking orders and creating an even bigger mess and more unhappy customers. I anticipate the site reopening no later than Friday.

Thank you all for your kind words and support, and especially for your EXTREME patience with us during this time. As I ship out orders and try to catch up on the email inquiries, please be on the lookout for updates in your email, here on the forum, etc. and don't hesitate to pm me here as well.

Thanks again,

Clay Packard
President
Naturally-Extracted-tobacco, LLC

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Hello to all, I deeply regret my absence and illness for the past few weeks. Some of you may already know, but I had to have surgery and was in the hospital for a while. I am sincerely sorry for this affecting your orders being shipped in a reasonable timeframe. We started getting orders out last Thursday and expect another day or two to get the backlog down enough to reopen the site. We had to temporarily shut the site down so we didn't keep taking orders and creating an even bigger mess and more unhappy customers. I anticipate the site reopening no later than Friday.

Thank you all for your kind words and support, and especially for your EXTREME patience with us during this time. As I ship out orders and try to catch up on the email inquiries, please be on the lookout for updates in your email, here on the forum, etc. and don't hesitate to pm me here as well.

Thanks again,

Clay Packard
President
Naturally-Extracted-tobacco, LLC

Hey Clay.. illness, surgery, hospital.. eek! Hope things turned out well. Glad to see you're back, I'll repost this in the NT thread to give people there the update.

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA

Thanks again,

Clay Packard
President
Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco, LLC

It's good to know you're doing ok. I've read good things about your stuff and am anxious to try it, but you did the right thing shutting down and keeping folks reasonably updated as much as possible. Good health to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA

Thanks again,

Clay Packard
President

Clay, you have the prayer and the unwavering support of your Uncle B.J.

fearfall

Jan 27, 2014
Seattle

Thanks again,

Clay Packard
President

Clay

Glad to hear that you are on the mend.

M

bappo

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2012
Idaho
Welcome back Clay!

I'm down to the last little bit of The Boss and Cognac-Infused of my big sample order. My fav so far is prolly the Mango one which I never let steep as I emptied it too quickly. Cognac really mellows with age and stays a very clear juice. Boss is FANTASTIC in my AC9 and also good in a Kayfun Lite.

I have a bunch of nic base so will be ordering up some filler from you soonish. Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread