Naturally extracted tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbeckett

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
DALLAS, TEXAS
dallastexas.ezhoster.com
Ther's a Thread entitled Natural Tobaccos started by luceblueboy that has explored this question for sometime now. I believe HHV, A+ and Goodjuice all offer at least a few NET's. More and better info in previously mentioned thread. Take a cup of coffee with you, it's a long thread. :)

I hesitated writing this for fear of looking dumb. I've read several threads with the words natural tobacco, what is natural tobacco? Taken from real tobacco, or a name applied to a lab-made juice? I've been using dekang, so if there's something out there actually derived from REAL tobacco, I want to try it!!!

I looked at the goodjuice page, I never found where they said their product was taken from real, growing tobaccos...

TGCR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Boston
I hesitated writing this for fear of looking dumb. I've read several threads with the words natural tobacco, what is natural tobacco? Taken from real tobacco, or a name applied to a lab-made juice? I've been using dekang, so if there's something out there actually derived from REAL tobacco, I want to try it!!!

I looked at the goodjuice page, I never found where they said their product was taken from real, growing tobaccos...

their home brewed line

naturally extracted are not lab made they are taken from the actual tobacco

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Want2Vape
Vaperite
GoodEJuice
Heather's Heavenly Vapes
The Plume Room
Ahlusion
Tasty Vapor
Highbrow
Darth Vaper
Backwoods Brew
Vermillion River
PrimeVaping
Moondrop
Happy Esmoker
Mountain Oak Vapors
Cravin' Vapes
MyVapeJuice

Not all of the tobaccos from all of these vendors are NET, so caveat emptor.

Also, not all NET vendors are listed, and there are more coming on the scene every day.

Happy juice hunting! :)

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo

Not a dumb question at all! The term "natural" gets slapped on for so many various reasons in products everywhere that it's become almost meaningless. The best term, and the one used most around here, is NET, which stands for naturally extracted tobacco. Naturally is describing the process of of the extraction, not necessarily that the tobacco used is "all natural" or "organic." When refering to a NET, the one necessity is that the flavor comes from extracted tobacco leaves. The process used to extact flavor from tobacco is widely varied and beyond my knowledge.

What throws in a little confusion are common products such as Tobacco Absolute and Tobacco Extract. Those, while technically derived from tobacco, serve more like a concentrate that is easily available and always tastes the same. Many vendors use TA or TE and then claim that there product is made from extracted tobacco, which while being technically correct, is a bit misleading.

One good sign to look for is if venders use terms like house brewed, in-house extraction, etc. Another good sign is when tobacco types are mentioned such as Burley, Virginia, Perique, etc.

If someone is really interested in trying this wonderful category of juices, the natural tobacco thread is an invaluable tool where I learned about them. It's a very long thread, but for me starting at page one has paid off and really wasn't a chore since I would read a few pages at a time when I got the chance.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

djbeckett

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
DALLAS, TEXAS
dallastexas.ezhoster.com
I read a lot of the natural tobacco thread, bought samples from the suggested vendors. They were right, that is some great stuff! I found out for myself that pinning some people down on ingredient specifics can be difficult. I initially wasn't too crazy about goodejuice, but it quickly grew on me. I used up HHV juice in no time, didn't buy enough. Highbrow and Vermillion River are on the way.

It's like discussing politics, there is going to be a view that doesn't match yours. "happy juice hunting" is right on target.

OFF TOPIC: Has anyone bought a Marlboro red that was so bad you couldn't get the flavor out of your mouth? Oh, I tried brushing my teeth, listerine, washing the T-2 tank. That was yesterday. I had some labels lying around, re-labeled it with my wifes new flavor name: BUG SPRAY. It's so bad I'm considering using our companies sand blasting machine, and I don't mean the T-2 tank......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread