Naturally Extracted Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle Devine

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Mid-west U.S.
I received an order from Naturally-Extracted-tobacco, and I'm quite pleased. I wanted to give them a try based on possitive remarks made in the NETty Award threads. However after I'd placed my order, I was reading a few other threads (now closed) from a few years ago, which concerned me about possable delays in shipment.

I would really hate to have those threads be the last thing said about N-E-T on ECF. My experience is after placing my order, I received a confermation e-mail, and my entire order was shipped and to my mailbox within a few days.

I ordered Balkan, Smoked Latakia, Perique, Air Cured Burley, and a sample of Viper, a Va/Per blend. Everything that I've had previois experiance with, tasted spot on.

I don't have any affiliation, just glad to have some really good tobacco e-liquid.

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I received an order from Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco, and I'm quite pleased. I wanted to give them a try based on possitive remarks made in the NETty Award threads. However after I'd placed my order, I was reading a few other threads (now closed) from a few years ago, which concerned me about possable delays in shipment.

I would really hate to have those threads be the last thing said about N-E-T on ECF. My experience is after placing my order, I received a confermation e-mail, and my entire order was shipped and to my mailbox within a few days.

I ordered Balkan, Smoked Latakia, Perique, Air Cured Burley, and a sample of Viper, a Va/Per blend. Everything that I've had previois experiance with, tasted spot on.

I don't have any affiliation, just glad to have some really good tobacco e-liquid.
Nice review there Lyle. I've been ordering from NET for almost two years now and always great service from Clay and co. I vary what I vape over time and have tried many of their good NETs, currently loving Sun cured Turkish, which I sometimes mix with American blend or Virginia.

Sdsarmad

Verified Member
Hi Guys,
I am very pleased with the e-liquid from NET. com guys. However, I am unfortunatly very very disappointed with their service. Guys based in the US may not have this issue. But maybe this could be helpful for the international buyers like myself.

I live in the UK and I have made my first order from NET, one week later i have received my order. As my first order was small to test their juices, I have later placed a larger order. As usual, couple of days later, have received the tracking code. after a week or so, expected to have my delivery man nocking on the door. Nothing came. I have checked the tracking again and noticed the Items from US, went to New Zealand, and from there to Australia (Sydney) and on USPS website since 10 days ago, it show departed Sydney.

It has been more than 20 days and have not yet received delivery.

My problem:

I am trying to get hold of the NET guys. called them twice and left voice message as no one pick up. I know the time difference, so tried to call during US hours.

Sent several emails and also received no reply what so every.

Any one here can help or advise?

Thanks

Attachments

• USPS.jpg
    USPS.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 50

MSK421

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2017
Fort Worth, Texas
Hi Guys,
I am very pleased with the e-liquid from NET. com guys. However, I am unfortunatly very very disappointed with their service. Guys based in the US may not have this issue. But maybe this could be helpful for the international buyers like myself.

I live in the UK and I have made my first order from NET, one week later i have received my order. As my first order was small to test their juices, I have later placed a larger order. As usual, couple of days later, have received the tracking code. after a week or so, expected to have my delivery man nocking on the door. Nothing came. I have checked the tracking again and noticed the Items from US, went to New Zealand, and from there to Australia (Sydney) and on USPS website since 10 days ago, it show departed Sydney.

It has been more than 20 days and have not yet received delivery.

My problem:

I am trying to get hold of the NET guys. called them twice and left voice message as no one pick up. I know the time difference, so tried to call during US hours.

Sent several emails and also received no reply what so every.

Any one here can help or advise?

Thanks

Hang in there......it should show up.....well steeped and shaken!!
Us postal service has issues. I'm in Texas and ordered eliquids from Michigan. If shipped by ground it should be in Texas in 2-3 days. I watched one of my shipments travel to Florida, new York, Iowa, then Texas took almost 2 weeks. The address on package was correct. Its the mail service!!!!!!!!
After the package has left the supplier it's "out of their hands" not suppliers fault! I'm guessing the reason for no email is that they have nothing to tell you except wait. It is still being tracted and shipped around even if it's in the wrong country.
Good luck
PS. Have you thought about making your own NETs? Really easy, best you'll ever get!
Check out "Best tobacco for flavor extraction" on this forum.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I just ordered last week and am very happy to say that the order was on time and correct, I have been DIY for over the last 2-3 years and I wanted to get a feel for what the N.E.T. 's are about. I was thinking of ordering just the extracts, but for the price I figured I would just order a few of the mixes, I myself do not really enjoy tobacco vapes or so I thought until I tried some of the ones I received from NET.com, I ordered 3 of the pipe and three of the Cigarette flavors. In hopes of finding a good replacement for many of my friends that still can't kick the smokes. I have already started 3 different tobaccos for extraction myself. All in all I am very happy with the order and quality of my purchase with NET. I ordered Analog, Big Spirit,Ns brown, for pipes I ordered balkin,black cavendish, and E=mc2, I have not had much time with them all yet but I am really liking the big spirit. I will update later on the rest if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread