Natures Flavors organic extracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Today I got a bunch more Natures Flavors organic extracts in the mail. I have really been liking most of the ones I have tried. My current all day vape that I've used for awhile is 18% Vanilla Cream and 2% Caramel Cream. Today I received the following new ones to try...
Strawberries and Cream
Strawberry Daquiri
Mango
Chocolate Fudge
i also have from the past their Honeydew, Vanilla Blueberry, Cake Batter and Piña Colada.
Anyone have any good recipes for some of these flavors? Also, I prefer 100% VG so I got some distilled water and want to know what percentage of distilled water I should try using to thin them out some. The Vanilla Cream and Caramel Cream I have been making seems to work well because it's 18% flavor being used, but some of the flavors do better at lower percentages and I will need to thin the juice, I'm sure.
Thanks for any help! :)

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I don't know entirely from DIY but from cutting bought liquids it doesn't take much water. My first DIY with PG flavors and VG everything else was using about 4% water. One with a PG content in the single digits required 5%. This puts them in the middle of pro PG free I've had.
(4%-5% was 8-10 drops per 10ml batches and the lowest PG flavoring content was around 3-6%.)

As far as NF goes, I'll be watching for your recipes. I may be needing to go the 100% VG route.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Thanks for the input. I actually just prefer the high VG and when I first started vaping, I didn't think I would and didn't. But then I tried an organic extract VG that I fell in love with. The alcohol based organics just seems to give it that throat hit and pop that I like, and the vapor is huge. Some other VGs I tried a long time ago that didn't use the organic alcohol based extracts, seemed to be lower in flavor,and the flavor seemed to die further as the juice aged. The NF flavors don't seem to die in flavor and alot of the flavors so far have been decent just by themselves.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I'm going to try later today to make some 3 ml samples of some of the other flavors at 10% flavor and let them steep and try them next weekend. I will let you know how they are. I want to try the strawberry daquiri and strawberries and cream alone. Then I want to try maybe the strawberries and cream with a little bit of the chocolate fudge. I don't normally like strawberry but I tried someone's chocolate strawberry and it was really good. He couldn't remember the name of the vendor. But it had a nice strawberry flavor with just a slight chocolate note in the background that really worked well together. I got the strawberry flavors in an attempt to make the perfect chocolate covered strawberry juice. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread