• Winner
Reactions: Izan

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Looks like your options might be limited. Looks like the site vinnie gave only ships to USA and Canada (I may be wrong). If you don't live in USA or CA, then you'll have to find another source.

I checked Aspire's China site aspirecig.com but they don't seem to sell it either.

If you can't find that seal, then you may want to consider switching to other tanks that take that coil instead. Like the original Nautilus and Nautilus Mini, Nautilus GT, etc.

Hoosier has the Nautilus 2 tank on clearance for $10 but I have no idea if they ship to your country since you never told us what country you live in and "snow" does not tell me much. I'm not aware of a country named "snow".
    Nautilus 2 CLEARANCE $10

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Well I guess I don't understand your measurements. Regardless, the important part is that with a cheap set of calipers and with orings of the proper size and thickness, the Nautilus 2 tank seal can possibly be sealed just as well with a series of orings stacked up the shaft where the gasket normally goes.

michaelpet

May 11, 2013
    snow
    ordered a couple of sets from fasttech in different sizes.

Yes ,metric here. No idea why biltema pander to those strange imperials

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread