Nautilus mod at 6v

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericscott

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Grove city ohio
I got my nautilus from www.vaporsabre.com its a 901 you can use at 6v or 3.7 it takes the cr2 3v or 18500 at 3.7 I vape at 6v It goes for 69.99 and its a pretty good deal I been useing it since 9am and i can say it vapes like a 6v very good vapor and troat hit i like how it feels in my hand its not a bulky mod like some of my 6v mods it looks better in person then it does on the web site it looks cool on the web site but better when u get it the button is nice you can puy in your pocket with out it going off it just a well build mod most e-cigs this good cost 100$ so you cant go wrong.:thumb:

Cherice

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
There is no way that I would use unprotected CR2's. Not worth the risk.
From what I understand, you have to go out of your way using them incorrectly to experience a problem. I also believe most of the problems that have occurred relative to explosions have happened while they were in the charger, not in the mod itself. Just my two cents. Anyone can feel free to chime in if they believe me to be incorrect. I am always interested in other folks opinions or experiences :)

Cherice

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
Welp, I got my Sabre today and I am blown away by the look, the lightweight feel and the performance. This has by far the best button I have used on a PV (I have an Xhaler, Prodigy2, BB, and Sabre). I absolutely love this device. I have included a couple pictures to relay the size difference between the BB, Sabre, and Prodigy2. The only downside I can see to this mod is that the switch is soldered in place and not (as far as I can tell) removable for easy cleaning or repair. So far, I highly recommend it! One more thing...It accepts my protected CR2 batteries which the BB does not.

cherice-albums-my-mods-picture4876-bb-sabre-prodigy2-comparison2.jpg
cherice-albums-my-mods-picture4875-bb-sabre-prodigy2-comparison.jpg

Last edited:

ericscott

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Grove city ohio
Welp, I got my Sabre today and I am blown away but the look, the lightweight feel and the performance. This has by far the best button I have used on a PV (I have an Xhaler, Prodigy2, BB, and Sabre). I absolutely love this device. I have included a couple pictures to relay the size difference between the BB, Sabre, and Prodigy2. The only downside I can see to this mod is that the switch is soldered in place and not (as far as I can tell) removable for easy cleaning or repair. So far, I highly recommend it! One more thing...It accepts my protected CR2 batteries which the BB does not.

cherice-albums-my-mods-picture4876-bb-sabre-prodigy2-comparison2.jpg
cherice-albums-my-mods-picture4875-bb-sabre-prodigy2-comparison.jpg
Thats a cool look as well i will have to talk to shreck about geting one of those nice review!

Cherice

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL

Lubes

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Portage Lakes, Ohio

smiley7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
Missouri
I got my nautilus from www.vaporsabre.com its a 901 you can use at 6v or 3.7 it takes the cr2 3v or 18500 at 3.7 I vape at 6v It goes for 69.99 and its a pretty good deal I been useing it since 9am and i can say it vapes like a 6v very good vapor and troat hit i like how it feels in my hand its not a bulky mod like some of my 6v mods it looks better in person then it does on the web site it looks cool on the web site but better when u get it the button is nice you can puy in your pocket with out it going off it just a well build mod most e-cigs this good cost 100$ so you cant go wrong.:thumb:
Eric, did you mean 14500 instead of 18500 or does the Nautilus take the 18500? I thought it took the 14500. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread