• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Navy times article

Status
Not open for further replies.

superfrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
North Virginia

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
Calling all squids, retired or active, to jump on this...

Navy Times Mobile

Navytimes is soliciting for information for an up and coming article. I'll be submitting soon, as I hope others from ecf will. Navy times, as we all know, can be biased, lets bias them in our direction with facts!

Navy Chief

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Was never a bubblehead but I can tell you that my time was rather limited during flight ops so dipping was a lifesaver. I've sent in information as I could as well as putting in a few nice words for e-cigs. I imagine deck department would have loved for our smoking sponsons to be designated as e-cig only.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
You know the banning at “A” schools makes some sense at least. Boots already had to quit(before or during) boot camp. This Might keep some of them off the cigs.

Course this is coming from someone who first thing walked across the street during graduation liberty to purchase cigs So... o0 maybe not.

Last edited:

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I did the same thing UR. Most of the prior smokers did. Back then the Navy was supposed to be "smoke free by 2003". We used to joke about that in the smoke pit. My computer security doesn't like that link, but if people could convince them e-cigs are a good solution, they might able to do "smoke free by 2013"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread