Status
Not open for further replies.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Calling all NC/SC vapers who are interested and can make it to the Charlotte area to come join us on Saturday, August 15, 2009 ~ 1:00pm at Mario’s Pizza & John’s Place. We have reserved the patio area of this restaurant. It can accommodate 25-30 people and we would love to see it full of vapers!! Please send QueenInNC a PM if you plan to attend so we can make sure everyone who wants a seat ~ has a seat. ;-)

If you have ever wanted to create your own juice and just were never up to it - here is your chance!! We are planning to have a DIY mix master, Chris, on hand, so be prepared to mix and match your favorite LorAnns flavored juice in your desired strength. You will be able to keep your creation, too! There will probably be other goodies, too and we plan on having a great time getting to know everyone!

Don't forget to bring all your hardware with you!! Who knows, you just might have that "special" PV we all are wanting to see in action! :D

We hope to see you there!! mamacat :)

bewzer

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Everett, Wa.
OMG! i want to go...havent had stromboli since i moved from philly...food in the Pac NW sucks imo...i hate salmon, the seafood seems fresher here than the east, but thats about it for the food here

why did i look at the menu in that link? im starving and have no food in the house lol

at least i still have my O & A and little yimmy

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
OMG! i want to go...havent had stromboli since i moved from philly...food in the Pac NW sucks imo...i hate salmon, the seafood seems fresher here than the east, but thats about it for the food here

why did i look at the menu in that link? im starving and have no food in the house lol

at least i still have my O & A and little yimmy

Same thing happened to me when I looked at the menu, too! It made me so hungry and I had to go to the grocery store afterwards.....lol

Wish you could come! We are going to have fun for sure!

mamacat :)

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Well, today was the big day of the Charlotte area vapers get together. However, we had members come from as far as two hours out. It lasted 6 hours and we had a blast! The company was great, the mini mixing classes were educational and everyone go to make a few to try out and share.

There will be photos posted soon. I am too tired to get mine up tonight and QueenInNC said she most likely get hers up tomorrow, too.

Many thanks to everyone who came out!! mamacat :)

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Well, today was the big day of the Charlotte area vapers get together. However, we had members come from as far as two hours out. It lasted 6 hours and we had a blast! The company was great, the mini mixing classes were educational and everyone go to make a few to try out and share.

There will be photos posted soon. I am too tired to get mine up tonight and QueenInNC said she most likely get hers up tomorrow, too.

Many thanks to everyone who came out!! mamacat :)

Yes, we had a blast!! Some of the coolest, funnest, funniest....and of course, best-looking vapers around were present!! :D However...I'm not too tired to get mine up tonight. :rolleyes::w00t::pervy:

Special thanks to QueenInNC, mamacat, and Chris from MyFreedomSmokes for getting this set-up. Mario's Pizza was a great place to hold this gathering with very comfortable setting, good food, and great service! :thumbs: The table that Chris covered with all of his liquids was amazing and inspirational and getting to mix with Chris and try out some more of his flavors made the trip worthwhile! Thanks also for the free give-aways and the raffle for e-cig kits that Chris so kindly donated!!! :thumbs:

See what the rest of y'all missed out on? :pervy: Looking forward to the next one already! Will definitely travel to Charlotte to vape with those fun vapers anytime! :D Also looking forward to a future one in Winston-Salem!! :thumb:

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
i want a vapers party in my town :(

this makes me a sad panda...i want to move to NC now, i really like Raleigh...my friend went to NC State and about 8 of us here flew there for his wedding awhile back...some really cool bars there too, so i bet i could find a job pretty easily

So i wana see some of these pictures already, where are they??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread