Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
CORRECTION!!! It is 5/30!!!

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that Rob and Mike from LiquidXpress are coming to Fayetteville, NC from California on May 29th. We are planning a vapers meeting for that day. It is a Sunday (should have been Saturday but Rob kind of screwed up his flight
rolleyes.gif
lol), but the next day is Memorial Day so I am hoping that not many people have to work and may be able to come. It sounds like TnA and TDM are gonna try to join us.

I am staying at the Holiday Inn Express (I think).
http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/e...s-_-ex-_-faysr

They will not be in until around 4pm, so I am thinking we could meet around 4:30. Also, if you guys have any ideas of where we could meet, I am open to suggestions. TnA said he will see what he can come up with since he lives in the area, but he has been pretty busy lately.

I hope you guys can make it. It would be really nice to give Rob and Mike a warm welcome back to NC and show them how a vapers meeting is done...NC style!!
smile.gif

Last edited:

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Woohoo!!! Im in Cameron 10 miles away!! Ill be there with bells on!!! Can you pm me with details please? Thanks!
I will post the details here. We have not decided on a meeting place yet. Any ideas? We will be near the mall...Cross Roads, I think. Anyway, near that Holiday Inn Express. lol

Plantgirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
NC
We are getting together on Sunday!!! Anyone from that area have any suggestions for a place to meet? We are still not sure where we are going.

Also, I need to have an idea of how many people I need to have space for. So if you plan to attend, please post here.

Thanks!

I went to see Jeff Dunham the comedian last night at the Colesium and my friends and me went to a Mexican restaraunt before the show. They were cool with my vaping and the food and drinks were awesome. I cant remember the name but I will find out. I dont know any bars in the area although there are LOTS! I just never go out.

Mr. Mom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
ATL
Man, this stinks. I'm so close yet so far away. I'm here in the heart of Carolina Beach on vacation with my family. I really, really wanted to join you but looks like it would be about 4 1/2 hours round trip and we just got here last night.

I will certainly be there in spirit as I vape my Original, Flue Cured, and Taboo on the beach. It's my first vacation as a vaper and its soooo nice. Yall have fun!!

Cheers :toast:,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread