• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderfulDakota

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2010
Irene, SD
So, get cereal for a minute, you degenerates. Was the offer to help paint my house for real? If I supply the beer, and steaks, and baked potatoes, and corn on the cob? We've been holding off until it cools off, but we need it done before it gets TOO cold, or it'll mess up the paint job. I was thinking a whole day, bring the spouses? It's a single story house, so there's that. LOL

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
So, get cereal for a minute, you degenerates. Was the offer to help paint my house for real? If I supply the beer, and steaks, and baked potatoes, and corn on the cob? We've been holding off until it cools off, but we need it done before it gets TOO cold, or it'll mess up the paint job. I was thinking a whole day, bring the spouses? It's a single story house, so there's that. LOL

You'll have to ask my employer. He's of the opinion that I need to work 7 days a week till about mid October.....at least mid October.
It's endearing, really, that he wants to fatten my bank account at his expense.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

Maybe......we'll have to get ahold of Pitt and see how many midgets he can get.....I hear they are really good at painting!

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
You'll have to ask my employer. He's of the opinion that I need to work 7 days a week till about mid October.....at least mid October.
It's endearing, really, that he wants to fatten my bank account at his expense.

Hold up......you mean he pays you to work 7 days a week? I assumed you were just so dedicated that you worked 2 - 3 days a week for free, just to help him out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread