Ned's choice on e-cigs.co uk e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Okay now. I have all the flavours from his new manufactured range.

The reason I have not reported back too quickly is because I think it does take you a few days to get used to different flavours and certain flavours stick out more than others.
There are two main flavours here which stand out from anybody else's I've tried so far. But one has a good hint and is quite close to a lot of people's favourite. And I have ordered a boat load more before you bloody lot get your hands on it but I did check his stock level and did not want to take it all as I think you all need to have a chance of trying this.

The reason I say only two is because the others to me are very close to pillbox so whether these come from the same manufacturer who knows. And some flavours I have not roadtested too much at present.

So this is my personal opinion.

Like smoke is my absolute favourite it really l resembles of RY4 not quite as rich as Janty but it's definitely there.

Roast smoke smells and tastes like walnut. Now I'm not a big fan of walnut in general but it certainly works great in this liquid and probably should be called Roast walnut.

French pipe is identical in taste and colour to pillbox.

Cigar is identical in taste to pillbox.

Camel and 555 seem quite close in taste. But have to me a fuller flavour and slightly different to pillbox and I do not have pillbox 555 to compare but I have not used these quite as much as I don't use the pillbox Camel one much to . so these have never been my personal favourite anyway but that's me..

So the winner to me and Miss Diane is like smoke. I think it is the closest we will get at the present to RY4 especially for us UK customers that rely on quick good delivery and customer service which this company always gives without a doubt.

So there you have it that's Ned's choice.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Hey ned - i've got it in my mind (so many threads and so little time...) that there was a thread somewhere saying that RY4 is one of the few liquids that comes fairly close to tasting like tobacco!! Do you agree? If so, mind give the Like Smoke a go :)

I don't think really most of them don't really represent a true smoking experience regarding flavour. But sometimes we find certain flavours more satisfying as a replacement which mine are Marlborough,RY4, flue cured tobacco,.

RY4 when first trying seem to be very brown sugary-calomel type taste and quite rich with aftertaste but this does grow on you and tends to out flavour most other liquids because of its richness.
Marlborough and flue cured have a dryer lesser flavoured to them but tobacco hint in their .

But I think you must give any juice leased two- three days to get used to it and never judge it on the first time big mistake to do that as I have found by doing that .

I have found so far Marlborough to be my all day smoke and like to use something different after-dinner on a night.

But we all have different tastes but I think us Brits prefer the more tobacco flavours than the sweeter stuff that our American friends tend to prefer example we like egg and bacon they will probably prefer sweet pancakes with syrup for breakfast but I may be wrong this is just my observation while travelling abroad and seeing what our US friends tend to eat .

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Where do you get your Marlboro from ned? The carts I get from sedansa are Turkish and Marlboro. Which are both very nice, I think. A good Marlboro juice would do me fine.

I get my Marlborough 18 from e-cigs.co.uk and Marlborough 36 from pillbox on eBay . I also have Turkish cartridges from sedansa to which are very good and you could buy Turkish liquid to top these from pillbox other company. The electric cigarette company limited.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
God this is to good a way to get rid of money fast. I’ll give them both a go. Thanks.:(

Now I see you're from Wales. I was speaking to a friend of a friend from Wales the other day who has tried all ways of giving up and laughed at my disposable cigar saying I bet there's no kick in that boy oh and laughed at me.

So I asked him to take a long drag on my disposable cigar and it nearly blew his face-off he was so impressed .
But you will spend loads of money on this be warned we've probably spent over £2000 now researching and still spending trying to find the best products between me and my partner and if I ever say a product is rubbish it normally is and if I think a products good I can assure you I have least gone out and spent the money on it myself.

But we all have different opinions on these electronic cigarettes and liquids.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Ned how is the new black classic going, is it very different?

Hi Betty

Yes the black is going fine everybody will love the finish in matte black. To be honest there's not much in performance difference regarding the white as we have both but each atomiser do perform differently on most brands. So you can have 10 atomiser of the same brand and some will normally perform differently.

But we have ordered more atomisers as Simon's pens and batteries seem to be the most reliable in length of using them. He seems to have a good manufacturer who's hotter on quality and this reflects in his products.

Tip

Anybody wanting more of an easy draw with these RN models use or try Janty or sedansa cartridge type . makes a difference

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
how would that seven weeks work out if just the one atomizer was being used on its own as the only e smoking device ned.. ???

we find the later atomizers to be good but the batteries to be weaker than the older ones.. so it could be said we like the atomizers but not the batteries.. this is with the pillbox ones.. black ones.. pink ones.. and white ones..

my youngest son has been using the newer ones.. all mine are still the older whited striped ones from heavens gift..

trog

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Hi trog
The ones were using are the RN pen style not 901. The two pen style atomisers have had a hammering all day one by my partner the other by myself but I do tend to use different ones on a night.

But my partner tends to use these electronic cigarettes wrong anyway she keeps taking long long drags more than you should which her unit is always warm grasping the unit more in her fist than her fingers and stucks the crap out off it which I keep telling her not to do it that way.

So this unit gets some hammering and if she uses my Janty or sedansa within no time it taste like burning taste but she prefers Simon's units as she feels they give her more kick.

Really only one of the original four batteries have weakened but it still does go a good distance before needing to be charged back up.

When we were using 901 atomisers we had about a month to five weeks out of them they were not completely dead but week.
But the other week I boiled the old 901 atomisers up in the pan and now these are performing like new.

But I think your question was more regarding more on a 901 which we only used for just over the first month on electronic cigarettes and then preferred to use pen style. But I am not knocking the 901 as it is a very good unit for what it does. But we did find the batteries after a few weeks go a lot weaker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread