Not open for further replies.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
Looks like the only place I can get Kanger 808 stainless cartos in 2.0 ohm is Health Cabin,
with shipping either slowwwww or expensive?

Other places have painted cartos? I've been using Bloog prefilled. It seems like those are wrapped in black?

With tanks becoming so popular, I'm surprised I can't find more places toget cartos that don't have anything on the outside. (Yes, I know I can get that in 2.6 ohm)

Last edited:

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
www.facebook.com
You mind prepunched cartos? Vapor4life sells 808 tank cartos, they are prepunched with 2 holes and have a flange. They are ss.
I'll look at them, but the ones I want (2.0-2.6 ohms, bottom-coil) seem expensive. I can't see why it is not cheaper to just have an options to LEAVE OFF the durned paper!

TBinAZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Mesa
Strip the plastic coating off Berylanna. Once it is off, use some adhesive remover like 'Gunk Off' or 'Goof Off' (whatever it's called). It takes a few mins to do, but at least you're getting a finished product that you want for a lesser price.

I'll look at them, but the ones I want (2.0-2.6 ohms, bottom-coil) seem expensive. I can't see why it is not cheaper to just have an options to LEAVE OFF the durned paper!

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
www.facebook.com
What did you end up doing? I, too, am looking for 808 stainless carto tanks, but have already been there, done that with V4L & would prefer to use some other brand, IF they exist!

Kanger horizontal coil stainless, which is pretty much the same as Smokeless Image stainless.

Lately the resistance of cartos from any vendor in China has been random for me.

Mostly I've switched to the ViVi Nova mini + 808/510 adapters but they only work with manual batteries, in my
experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread