Need a 510 atomizer that will last a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now im vaping a mini vivi nova on a joye egoc twist, but with all the hype i read about dripping and atomizers having so much more flavor and vapor, i have to try this out. only problem is i work 9 hours a day and only have one point that i could refill juice. i last on less than 1ml all day so it doesnt have to hold much. does an atomizer like this exist? do i need a cartomizer? i want the full effect/experience of an atomizer if possible. looking forward to any suggestions or comments

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Hey Jake. I think this thread is in the wrong forum, because this is for 510 batteries and kits. That's probably why no one has replied yet, because most people have moved on from 510 batteries (R.I.P. little buddy).

HOWEVER, I'll throw in an answer anyway, and report to ask to have the thread moved, since you've got an Ego Twist.

With only one chance to refill juice out of a whole day, you do not want to drip with an atomizer. With those, you literally have to add more juice after every couple of puffs. Do you not like the Mini Vivi Nova? Because I'd think those would perfectly describe what you're looking for. But if you're not happy with it, you could try something like the Kanger Evod (which are extremely popular) or the Innokin iClear 16.

And yes, you could get a cartomizer, but you'd need to get an XL (or Mega) or a tank, or else you'd still have to top off the juice more than once a day. But more importantly, most people say clearomizer styles (like the Vivi Nova/Evod/iClear) give a taste that's more similar to dripping than a cartomizer.

Note: for what it's worth, I prefer cartos over clearos, but everyone's different.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
If you want dripping performance without having to manually drip you can use a bottom feeder like a VMOD or a Reo. Another option is to use a tube mod with an AMP Tank or the AMP Tank kit.

The cheapest option would be the VMOD. It is extremely easy to use and Vapage issues discount codes fairly frequently.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
If you want dripping performance without having to manually drip you can use a bottom feeder like a VMOD or a Reo. Another option is to use a tube mod with an AMP Tank or the AMP Tank kit.

The cheapest option would be the VMOD. It is extremely easy to use and Vapage issues discount codes fairly frequently.

Excellent advice. What's funny is several days AFTER I wrote my advice here, I did some research and happened to order a VMod XL myself. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread