Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
It took 4 years but it also took my favorite RDTA and my new Hellvape Hellheim 4.5 tank. Not the “S” with the steel wicks. They didn’t include an extra tank and it broke the one installed in my hand as I was trying to take it apart to clean it. This has never happened before. o_O Im, so sad.

I’ve contacted every vendor and then Hellvape. They sayed they’d try to find on their n this continent. Well that didn’t give me lots of hope.

Soooooooo.. if anyone has a Hellheim RDTA not the S version with steel coils and you maybe don’t want it anymore I’d love to buy it off of you. I think Australia and NZ had the only ones.

I’m so bummed about it.

Thanks. A very sad sara :confused:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    It took 4 years but it also took my favorite RDTA and my new Hellvape Hellheim 4.5 tank. Not the “S” with the steel wicks. They didn’t include an extra tank and it broke the one installed in my hand as I was trying to take it apart to clean it. This has never happened before. o_O Im, so sad.

I’ve contacted every vendor and then Hellvape. They sayed they’d try to find on their n this continent. Well that didn’t give me lots of hope.

Soooooooo.. if anyone has a Hellheim RDTA not the S version with steel coils and you maybe don’t want it anymore I’d love to buy it off of you. I think Australia and NZ had the only ones.

I’m so bummed about it.

Thanks. A very sad sara :confused:
    Is this the one that you're after Sara? :)
    https://www.fasttech.com/product/9748623-hellvape-helheim-rdta-atomizer-standard-edition-s

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Reactions: DavidOck

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    The difference in customer service-from Geekvape I get rude a somewhat offensive email stating it was my fault but let’s forget that situation. I broke the tank on my brand new Helhiem RDTA that I LOVE.

I had a response in a few hours apologizing for the the mixup and confirming which tank it was for and that they’d send out 2 replacement glass free of charge.

I mean how difficult was that for the cost of a bf pin that costs under a dollar to make and all the great publicity the company will have.

Ll think long and hard prior to purchasing another geekvape item after this. I really like the RBAs. I’ll have to find a new manufacturer instead :pervy:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread