Need a good E Cigar!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nope

Dec 6, 2009
Houston
I am looking fo a vender to buy an e cigar starter kit, price really isnt an issue, because my health is worth it. I just need somthing that is well made, produces a good amount of vapor, has a long cartrige,battery, atomizer life. I cant seem to find anyone who has them in stock, and the ones that do, dont have replacement parts. Thanks in advance, This is a great website.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I am looking fo a vender to buy an e cigar starter kit, price really isnt an issue, because my health is worth it. I just need somthing that is well made, produces a good amount of vapor, has a long cartrige,battery, atomizer life. I cant seem to find anyone who has them in stock, and the ones that do, dont have replacement parts. Thanks in advance, This is a great website.

The best cigar favor that I've had - I wished they sold it as ejuice - is in the Ruyan disposable cigars at heavens gifts:

RUYAN disposable e-cigar - Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier=

I'm ususally vaping other stuff but I always hit the cigar about twice a day. My first one lasted 2 months and I'm a month into this one.

I haven't tried the others they have there:

RUYAN e-cigar - Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier=

They have replacement parts, cartridges etc. From what I understand the cigar ejuice is different than the disposables which Wayne there says it's the best he's had, but the ejuice in the non-disposables is still Ruyan in the cartridges. You can also get blank cartridges there and fill then with any ejuice. A bit more and only 2 left. He was out of them for months. And I believe the 'xmas sale' there is free shipping using EMS (the fastest) so I doubt you'll find a better price on either of them in the US. (Shipping usually tips the scale to US. )

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
go to thagbuilt.com,get a chuck with your choice of atomizer connector,order your batteries & charger from battery junction.com with an 18650 battery you can puff puff for 2 day's without a recharge!!get jeffakamax to make one for you that looks like's a cigar it's affordable and won't let you down!!!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
wow those chucks at thagbuilt.com are awsome. Im going to send him an email to see if we can get started on a custom egar, but untill then I think i will order the rn4062. I just wish they had more than just the one titainium one. I could have sworn i saw a black one and a wood looking one somewhere.
yep if you scroll down the page on that site and see the hecknaw chuck double click the pic.now thats bling-to-the-max!! my next one will have a cigar leaf wrap and a gray end cap for the ashes!! it really is a great mod. Ya can't go wrong!!!

ChesterN

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
The RN4062 e-Cigar is part of my daily aresenol. I LOVE it. Great vapor production, large carts & long battery life. I get mine from myPVshop.com

Use Discount Coupon Code: IVape10 to save an additional 10% off your entire order - including sale prices

I highly recommend this supplier. Randall has excellent customer service and always FAST shipping.

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
I think im goin to try both the titanium one from heavengifts, and the chuck.
On the chuck what do i need for the battery and the attamizer? do i need an adapter, and which carts should i use? i would like to be able to refill them.
go to battery junction.com i bought the ulrafire 18650's at 2600mah protected batteries,using a wf-139 charger,the batteries can also be bought at 2400mah and also 3000mah alway's buy and use protected batteries when you can. the mah factor is higher the mah the longer it keeps a charge my 2600's still last with moderate vaping 2 day's.the most popular atomizer connection seem's to be the 510.i'm sure they work great!!however jeff will work with ya,i needed a 401 connectoin because i had already invested in that type of atom it works great for me!! as of right now it is the only chuck in the U.S.A. that has a 401.my next chuck will probably be a 510 only because they seem to be the atom connection of choice! i hope this helps. i also wanted to make mention that jeff also tends to ship out non-custom models a little bit quicker than customs, sometimes as quick as a couple of days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread