Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
I have a big and little chuck that I use mainly Cartos with but I am wanting another mod. I was looking at a juice box but the wait time is outragous 13 plus weeks I am not interesting waiting that long or paying double for an already purchased device. So any suggestion for a device similar to a juice box or a good decent device that is not overly priced or with an outragous unknown wait time. (Besides another Chuck, getting another one is already a given) :D

Last edited:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I'm all for the S6 from Super T manufacturing...but I'd wait til mid march when he's supposed to release his new big battery mod...and also his 4 in 1 adapter...it's gonna be one solid stainless piece with threads for 510, 801, 901 atties and cartos all machined on it so you wont have to use any sort of other adapters or change anything other than the atties or cartos...
And he's supposed to have some sort of automatic juice feeding system in the works too but no word on that yet..

St_Francisco

ECF Veteran
If you don't mind the big price, check out the Golden Greek Transformer Storm. If you got it, the automatic feeding system, the passthrough for 5V, and some HV attys, you're looking at about 350 bucks...but it's capable of handling a ridiculous amount of battery combinations for every level of vaping voltage.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
If you don't mind the big price, check out the Golden Greek Transformer Storm. If you got it, the automatic feeding system, the passthrough for 5V, and some HV attys, you're looking at about 350 bucks...but it's capable of handling a ridiculous amount of battery combinations for every level of vaping voltage.

I saw one (up close) for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I can see why it has so many fans. Very nice device.

St_Francisco

ECF Veteran
I saw one (up close) for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I can see why it has so many fans. Very nice device.

Yeah, my birthday is June 5th, and that's what I'm asking for from my wife. The design is beautiful, the versatility is outstanding, everything is awe-inspiring. All e-cig voltages, a 5V passthrough, two different atomizer connections built in and an adaptor for cartos, a lockable button, and automatic feeding system, HV attys clearly labeled for different voltages, and it just looks awesome.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
Wow sounds like I need to check out GG. What is the wait time for one? I don't mind a wait as long as there is an end. Thank you all for your information there are a lot of mods out there and you all are giving me a direction to look. I guess it was my fault for not researching more on the Juice Box be for I put it on the have to have list. I love to drip but I am always flooding my attys will a AFS help with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread