Need a merchant account? Getting shut down?? Call me!! I can help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing has worked very hard to establish banking relationships for the Electronic Cigarette Industry. iProcessing can assist you with establishing a new or secondary merchant account that allows you to process credit cards on your website, retail store, or terminal for trade shows. Regardless if you sell ejuice, electronic cigarettes, accessories, or any other ecig related product iProcessing can help you. Please call or email for a free rate comparison and start saving money today!!!

ü Lowest rates guaranteed​
ü 24-48 hour approval​
ü No application fees​
ü Quick deposits​
ü Multi currency accounts available​
ü Gateway integration and account setup​

CALL OR EMAIL TODAY FOR A FREE RATE COMPARISON AND START SAVING MONEY!!!!
Johnathan Masterson
[FONT="]Toll Free1-877-536-4936 [B]*new direct toll free*[/B][/FONT]
[FONT="]Cell 707-498-7680[/FONT]
[FONT="]Fax 888-372-9780[/FONT]
[EMAIL="johnathan@iprocessing.com"][FONT="]johnathan@iprocessing.com[/FONT][/EMAIL]

[B][I][FONT="]Comments from just a few of iProcessing’s Clients- [/FONT][/I][/B]

[FONT="]"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." [B]–John Oszajca njoy Cigarettes[/B][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT="]“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs [/FONT]

[FONT="]“I contacted iProcessing at 9:45pm on a Wednesday night. By 9:55pm I had a credit card processing application in my email box with detailed instructions and a follow up phone call from iProcessing by 10:00pm. By 9:00am on Friday morning we were accepting credit card payments through iProcessing. I'm still stunned iProcessing had us through the application process, approved and implemented flawlessly with our back end systems in less than 48 hours. This was nothing short of a miracle. That was a year ago and we've never considered going with a different processor. The team at iProcessing are phenomenal. From the folks who answer the phones, all the way up to the implementation team and fraud team. If you need a credit card processor, you'd be crazy not to give iProcessing a call.” –Heidi Braun Johnson Creek Smoke Juice[/FONT]

carto-mizer

Jun 2, 2011
NYC
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
Status