Need a new passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

msblkb

Aug 15, 2012
Texas
Thanks dcav! I appreciate the offer! I was wondering if I would keep using one myself, once I got used to doing without it! I am enjoying just about all of this new stuff! I think I have been really bored with the analogs lately! Let me get back to you on that offer tho! I got a new echo battery today that I am enjoying since it is charged up!:laugh: I am as happy as if I had good sense, which I don't! lol

msblkb

Aug 15, 2012
Texas
Thanks B Hicks! I will have to go look at them. They sound awesome! (and more for me to play with!) lol Too bad I don't really understand what most of these things are or what the differences are. I wish we had a local shop where I could actually see things and have them explained to me. There should be one in Abilene, but I haven't been up there in a couple months... However, I see a trip in the near future! lol

dcav

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Texas Panhandle
dcav, I noticed you had been analog free since July! Congrats! Did you stop smoking as soon as you started vaping?
Almost. I had just bought a pack the morning my stuff arrived, so I had to kill those off. It took me 4 or 5 days, and I had been a PAD up to that point. So 7/31 was my first day without cigs. Haven't looked back and don't regret it for a second. Started with 808s, been using micro ego with 1.7 ohm cartos, but last weekend I bought a REO off the classifieds, so hoping that will be the ticket. I really do like cartos, but hate having to fill them every few hours.

dcav

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Texas Panhandle
The closest we have to a shop here is that I saw a guy at a gun show selling ego kits for like $100.00 and 10ml dekang juices for $15.00. It's just easier for me to order online, but would like to be able to try stuff before buying. If you find someplace let me know. Living here, you get used to traveling 6 hours to get anywhere.

dcav

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Texas Panhandle
Found 2 in DFW area. I see a road trip in my future:vapor:

Address

Dragonfly eCigs
2401 S. Stemmons Freeway Ste 2126
Lewisville, TX 75067
Walkins Welcome! Come and sample our ejuice at the Dragon Lounge at Vista Ridge Mall if you live in DFW.

and

DFW Vapor
Retail Shop
720 Valley Ridge Circle #20
Lewisville,TX 75067
Phone 800-532-0779 option 4
M-S 10-6 Sunday 11-3

lotsoffish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Buffalo, New York
I really do like cartos, but hate having to fill them every few hours.

You outta try a carto in a tank.

I like carto's over clearo's too and in a tank they really rock. I use those 6 ml smoketech tanks and one fill last's me a whole day-day and a half easy.

I do prefer the single coil 1.7 ohm carto's over the duel coils so after I use the free one I get with the tanks I then just use single coils.

Dual Coil Cartomizer Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread