Need a new vendor (Boba's Bounty Addict)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
AVEjuice has been down and out for far too long and my stock has gotten low.

My favorite juice is Boba's Bounty and, in light of the company dropping operations, I would like to find a new vendor to buy juice from.

I would like something with a tobaccoish feel to it, I have heard of Ahlusions (but can't seem to find the tobacco category).

Below is what I like and do not like:

The likes:
  1. Bounty Hunter (NiteLiteVapor)
  2. Renegade (NiteLiteVapor)
  3. Boba's Bounty Clone (Catskill Mountain Vapor) - No where near Boba's Bounty but pretty good
  4. Companies that care about customers
  5. Fast shipping!
The dislikes:
  1. Chocolate tobacco
  2. Menthol/Mint (of any kind)
  3. Strawberry tobacco
  4. Mountbaker's RY4 & 555

I will be ordering quite a bit if someone can recommend something decent.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
vapertrik - dorky stud - amazingly good imo...
aroma- honey tobacco... (red tail line) a lot like bounty hunter
nhaler vanilla tobacco shake... octane line...

all three here are a little sweeter... more like bounty hunter

caramel tobacco 100%vg from bluemist has been a good boba's compliment/substitute... get the 100%v though... it's inexpensive.

I like moondrop's straight up caramel too..

bwb casablanca is another some folks like...

ask billherbst from the ry4 thread...

Chimps McGhee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Kansas City, KS
Last edited:

cmccl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Verdi, NV
I am like you, Theken, addicted to Boba's and running out fast. I will be watching this thread with much interest. I wish I could help but I am in the same boat. There are other flavors I like and can vape for awhile but I vape Boba's for most of the day. Here are a few others I like (albeit in small doses)-

1. Heather's Heavenly - Sludge
2. Aroma - RedTail Line- Honey Tobacco
3. FSUSA- American Spirit (I doubt you'll like this but I used to smoke American Spirits and vaping this is somewhat nostalgic for me)

I have similar tastes. I like Boba's, Bounty Hunter, and Renegade. I don't like mint, chocolate, or menthol.

My suggestion would be Bloog's "SPI". They are out of stock at the moment, but should have inventory back in around the 25th. This is the first time I've ever encountered them being out of stock. They are a large company that has their own line of juice, so keeping stock shouldn't be a problem in most situations. I don't expect that this would happen often.

SPI has a tasty tobacco flavor, not too dry but not too sweet. Never a need to steep. It's the best juice I've ever tasted, and I've been vaping for over 2 years now.

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Give it another day or three and you may be able to get the real thing! I heard they might reopen on the 24th!
edit:I'm partaking of the real thing right this minute!....I just had to rub that in a little.....

I am sure they will be back but I don't like to spend money with companies that don't value me as a customer.

cmccl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Verdi, NV
You may want to visit the Boba's bounty clone thread In the DYI liquid section.

Geez I did that. I want to try DIY but the mix they came up with that satisfied the Boba's fans was a bit complex for a newbie! Also- the tobacco base recommended in the thread (something called Black Mile+ from ecigxpress) is sold out AND it's made in China (which I don't like). At some point I will venture into the DIY world... but in the meantime....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread