Need a one-stop shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toker

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Georgia
I'm having a very hard time trying to find a supplier with 510 cartos and the option to have mixed VG/PG juices.

Vaporbomb is setup nicely, so I can order my juices mixed, but they don't sell cartos.

Anyone know of a site that sells (and has in stock 510 cartos) and does good flavored mixed juices or am I stuck ordering from different venders?

I'm having a very hard time trying to find a supplier with 510 cartos and the option to have mixed VG/PG juices.

Vaporbomb is setup nicely, so I can order my juices mixed, but they don't sell cartos.

Anyone know of a site that sells (and has in stock 510 cartos) and does good flavored mixed juices or am I stuck ordering from different venders?
Give it some time...i talked to both harry and jerry at vaporbomb, cartos are on the way!

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
Me too. I wish there was one place to get everything. Most sites don't have a good assortment of accessories (usb adapters, drip tips, carrying cases, empty bottles) plus all the hardware (batteries, mods, juice, etc.). I think I've spent as much on shipping as supplies. I have 10+ vendors and each carries something slightly different. Who's up for a "Big Box Store"??? A WalMart of ecigs stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread