Need a small, mobile and unbreakable solution for golf. Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChivasRx

Oct 23, 2013
Murrieta, CA
Started vaping a few weeks ago and like most here, totally digging it. I've been using Vision Spinner V/V 1300's and Pro Tank 2 and mini. Great setup. I play golf and still using analogs on the course. Looking for a good solution to vape on the golf course that is small and unbreakable, if possible. I love the Pro tanks and vaping out of glass but don't want to bring glass on the course. A lot of bouncing around and such, and yes I do have a case. I'm thinking an Ego Twist 650 and a Kanger EVOD. (Is the EVOD made of plastic?) Anyways, I was wondering what other options you fine folks can suggest!

Oh yeah, and minimal leaking!

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
I'd go for an Evod for sure and it will work with your current eGo battery. There are also these kits out there from Vapor4Life that look pretty awesome and have a "cigar" look to them that might be fun on the course! The rubber tip is "bitable" and you can get an automatic battery if you want which might serve you well during putts. It's a little spendy, but way better than smoking cigs! Vape on!

https://www.vapor4life.com/vapor-zeus-auto-ecig-starter-kit

Here are some reviews of other, less expensive e cigars out there are well. Good luck!

IndoorSmokers - YouTube

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Have you looked into lanyards for what you have while on the golf course? Black Lanyard with Clip
Evods, yes they are plastic. Not very droppable though, they tend to crack easily but it's hard to see with the aluminum sheath.

These are small and sturdy but you'd have to probably have a back-up battery (in a case!), a good charger and deal with cartos. Nice little stealth mod though. Gripper

scrutineer

Sep 21, 2013
Massachusetts
When golfing (which is everyday, although the golf season is rapidly coming to an end up here - time for skiing!!) I've gone back to the JC VEA 510 carto/battery combo I bought when I first got into vaping. Fill the carto before a round and its good for 5 hrs. easy. No muss, no fuss, no leaking. 3 clicks on the battery and its off. Drop it on the cart path, no problem. I plan to use this setup when skiing to vape on the lift ride up; plan to keep it in an inner jacket pocket. I admit, its not the best thing for vaping, but it is certainly worryfree when active outdoors. Jimbo edited to add: Stay away from the JC VEA cartos - they're expensive and crap. I use Boges.

Last edited:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
The Nemesis clone with the Aqua rba in the 18490 mode, makes a great little indestructible go to stealth fog machine.. It's my favorite go to combo. It's actually my favorite combo too. Close down the air and juice control, not a leak at all. All surgical stainless steel rba stainless mech, tough built all around. Wouldn't want to loose it though, that would be upsetting.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
It depends on your game. Are you a scratch golfer. Do you throw your clubs. End up it the water often.

If you golf like I do, with lots of club grounding, weed wacking, hiking thru the woods, and wading in the creeks...well you will need something a tad more durable.

I you golf like Arnold Palmer (showing my age here), you could use something more elegant like this.

Electronic Cigarette Cigar

molimelight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Columbia, MO
First post here. Been vaping for almost a week and no analogs in 4 days! I never imagined it would be this satisfying and help so much in putting down the analogs. I hadn't even planned on quitting analogs altogether when I started but I found I didn't need them. Although I'm new to it, I've researched a lot and currently use the eGo C-Twist 1000 and the Pro tank II Mini, the one with the replaceable drip tip. I would think a 650 eGo and the Evod would be great setup for any activity that requires portability and durability.

Playing golf and smoking reminds me of one of the worries you won't have when golfing and vaping. I've tossed my analog down on the edge of the green before when putting and picked it up and put the wrong end in my mouth, burning the heck out of my lips. Granted I learned and it didn't happen after that, but that won't be problem with vaping! Maybe I'll take up golf again. On second thought who needs the aggravation! I'll just take up walking without the little white ball and clubs!

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Cochran, Georgia, United States
If you don't spend "all day" on the course..why not look at a few disposable cigs -- like whitecloudelectroniccigarettes.com -- the mini Flings or the regular size Flings are practically indestructible -- I stepped on one and it still worked..LOL...I recommend the Cinnamon -- it hits hard like stuffing your mouth full of Big Red Gum, but they have lots others. I put a Cinnamon, Peach Pit, and Vanilla mini fling in my glove box and keep them stocked for emergencies and to hand out to people who ask me what I'm "smoking" when out in public :)
Option 2: I got a great little Ego called Emax (maybe 650 MaH (?) half the length of my 1300 and with a carto and a cone you'd be pretty safe to go bumpin around and not damage it... both options are inexpensive

HTH, Angel

tmillin

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
plus.google.com
My mvp2 has made it through a few rounds of golf with no issues and I do lots of weed whacking and searching through the woods for balls :D its durable enough to bounce around in the beer holders of the golf cart and the iclear16 on it hasnt broken yet :)
hit 'em long and straight and happy vaping

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread