• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need Addresses for their Juice Box Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicy97

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Okay, I posted a nes thread in the hopes that my post won't get lost in the clutter of the update thread. Please keep this thread on topic.

If your name is listed, please email me at juiceboxmod@hotmail.com with your correct shipping address. Carlos wants to make absolutely sure that each Juice Box gets shipped the the right address.

I think there are 3 or so people on this list that I exchanged emails or skypes with last night and got their addresses, but last night I had cheer practice and was emailing from my phone so I didn't update my list as I did not have it with me.

TJ S
Fundango (still have not heard back from you since last posting)
G. R
C. H
S. K
Colstein
D. Y
D. G
D. K
J. W
E. A
L. L
N. J
R. M
R. S
B. L
T. C
P. S
E. M

ELENDIL (I hope....)

Last edited by a moderator:

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hi juicy, when you request addresses is it always because those ppl didn't order through avejuice, so transaction details aren't as organized and available? Really appreciate your continuing work on all this and don't want to make anything harder, but for those lists and any other kinds, as a general best-practices thing I don't know if that much of real names should be posted publicly and without notice... Never know what could be at play for various ppl and why they may not want what is (for some more than others) pretty clearly themself coming up and getting immortalized in search engine results and so on...

If previous ways of listing have often not worked out well or something, maybe you could do something like post first initials of first names, but then only first and last letters of last names... or first and last letters of both names... or even whole first names but only first and last letters of last names..? Um ok that sounds a lot more convoluted than it actually is lol!! :p

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
At first I was thinking maybe you were being a little (IDK) "over concerned?". I mean really there's gotta be like 2 million R Horns in the country. But then I went back and looked at the post and yeah.... the list of Yagh*****n's and Stoo******f's is probably pretty short so you do have a point.

Juicy, if you do decide to edit those, you only have 48 hours, so 10am tomorrow is your deadline to do it without mod intervention.

(BTW: I will edit the names out of my post before the 48hrs is up)

Last edited:

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
Sorry guys, I tried to remove the names, but cannot edit the post. I really am just trying to get your orders out to you as soon as possible.

Mods, can you please remove the list of names.

Yeah, you missed your window by 29 minutes. I don't know why the edit goes away after 48 hrs (maybe a moderator can explain).
I believe elendil can strip the list down to initials for you....while you're at it, can you ADD my name to the list please. :p

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hi juicy, I replied on the original updates thread to your statement that ppl had requested that lists not be done anymore, but it's probably worth tossing in here too: No one is requesting an end to the practice of putting up lists, and it's safe to say that no one does want that. Just for names to be listed in a way that isn't as personally identifiable or quite possibly so as they were this time. (On the previous page I made some suggestions, e.g. maybe use first and last letters of both names.)

Anyway, workable and still simple alternatives exist. If you wanted this new thread to be ongoing and a dedicated place for requesting addies and posting ship notices, that was a good idea and still is! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread