Need advice for Aspire Clieto replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
Hello people's,

I bought my brother the aspire Clieto. Brilliant tank but recently he has complained that the coils don't taste good any more. I think this is due to the break in time and also as a tank you cannot alcohol bathe the tank base as the rubber ring on the base is hard to remove. Got the same issue on mine. Not matter how much I clean it.

Anyways. He needs a new sub tank. 3ml or high juice capacity. Strictly permade coils. He is not interested in RBA/RTA side of things.

Smok is out. The rubber band for the top leaks in 2x tanks I got him.
Considering the innokin G tank.
Vape coils is usually 0.4 to 0.5 ohms.
Kanger tanks are out. Leaky .... tanks next the smok.

I've given him Laisimo L1, wismec rx and a wismec dna 200 (yes I spoilt him but he's my baby bro and its freekin hard not to).

Top fill would be nice but being less prone to leaking and 4-5ml juice capacity is the main thing with decent enough air flow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
I am thinking along the lines of the cubis. 3.5ml. Top fill. Has temp coils and also the notch coils which do seem to perform well. Also seems to be a bottom cup design so leaks should be less likely if used properly. The triton has some of issues the Atlantis had. After a period of use the tank stopped tasting as well with new coils. Seems to happen with all aspire stuff. On the flip side I mostly use RBA so I know once I have the setup done properly, what to expect each time.

Considered the steamcrave rdta permade coils but not sure if it's right. Friend had it and complained that the air alignment was off and it did not taste as good as his other tanks. His fave tank is the supreme at the moment like me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I love my Cleitos, but to each his own for sure. Which also means, take what I'm going to say with a grain of salt.... If he's using MTL coils, I can recommend the Cubis or Cubis Pro too, but if he is is sticking with sub ohm DL hits, I'd stay far away from it (and the Lyche and cups in general) because of having to deal with lots of gurgle and spit back. Don't get me wrong, I keep buying them hoping one will work haha.

If not a Triton, then maybe a Melo III. It's easier to fill anyway, and both those tanks will also fit cCell coils and the new EC Notch coil which is a plus - in addition to other Melo or Atlantis/Triton coils.

If he at least likes the basic design of the Cleito though, also look into the Horizon Cerakoat tank.

I'm curious how long the coils were used for before not liking the taste in Aspire tanks though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread