The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need advice for charger buying..

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by Maxcharge, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Maxcharge

Maxcharge Full Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Hi friends! I want to buy a 2 slots or 4 slots battery charger, any recommended? I am prefer to buy Nitecore d4, but when I search on the web, I saw some bad news about the counterfeit chargers, is it true? any measures that can avoid to this issue? Anyone who have bought this?

2. Vaslovik

Vaslovik Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2013
    I'm very pleased with my XTAR VP4. I'd recommend that one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sisu

sisu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 9, 2014
    Texas
  4. Hans Wermhat

Hans Wermhat Vaping Master

Jun 9, 2015
    Texas
  5. Vdizzy
    This message by Vdizzy has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 30, 2016, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Jan 30, 2016
  6. Vapin_Dalek

Vapin_Dalek Full Member

Feb 19, 2016
    Raleigh, NC
    I've been using Illumn and haven't had any problems so far.

7. Ramsay Bolton

Ramsay Bolton Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2013
    Beyond the Grave
    If you are outside the USA, you can find genuine/authentic Nitecore
    chargers at Fasttech (Coupon Code - RMBBUST (10% off) ;)

8. spaceship

spaceship Full Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Hey! I recommend you to buy nitecore charger! All of my batteries are charged by Nitecore charger! It is the only brand I trust because its good quality! I think you no need to worry about the counterfeit charger for nitecore if the package of the charger box with a validation code. here is the a link I found in nitecore website and it will show you with more info. Counterfeit Alert to Nitecore Charger Buyers | Nitecore Hope it will help you also.:cool::banana:

9. Carole Jennings

Carole Jennings New Member

Mar 15, 2016
    Search online you can get many options and also you can read review from people who had them. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.