Need advice on new liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSweetie785

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Crowley, Louisiana
For my first round of liquids I got from vaporbomb.com 50/50 12mg: Strawberry waffles add cream, Cowboy, Hazelnut, and they were very nice and gave me a free Churro!!

The strawberry waffles is pretty good but i'm finding that it gets too sweet after vaping for too long and the aftertaste after using for awhile isn't very pleasant either. The cowboy, again, is sweet. I was expecting more like a Marlboro flavor. The churro is good too. I think it tastes like king cake. :) But, again it gets too sweet after vaping on it for awhile. The Hazelnut is good as well but not something I would want to constantly vape. I have a strawberry coming in but I have a feeling it's gonna be sweet too.

I am trying to find something that isn't extremely sweet. Something mello with a decent TH and hopefully something similar to a marlboro red that is not sweet. I'm thinking of getting a sample of honeydew. I just hope it isn't really sweet. Is it normal to get a bad aftertaste with liquids?

I am using a 1300mAH spinner and have been playing with Kanger EVOD and T3 clearos, and vision ego and ego CEF+V2. I do have to say the EVOD has amazing vapor production and is smooth. I feel like I have to inhale more/longer on the others to get the same amount of vapor.

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
Caramelized Cappuccino from Vermillion River is awesome. LOL I don't know how many times I've recommended it since I got it. Smooth not to sweet and good aftertaste. Also Zues Strawberry Cotton Candy...sounds too sweet but I was very surprised. It isn't that sweet at all, maybe the strawberry balances it and still has a spun sugar after taste.

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
I agree with Vapor Station recommendation since you're looking for something "similar to a marlboro red that is not sweet."

I would also give Backwoods Brew Backo a try, it has a nice, clean taste and good TH. Their Casablanca is also very good, not a marlboro flavor but a very satisfying, smooth tobacco vape that is very flavorful but not sweet.

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
Strawberry from DnD vapors is a VERy natural tasting strawberry and pretty mild in flavor, so not overwhelming at all. In fact I would not mind just a hint more but it is a clean vape for sure. So with that said it does not taste like a candy strawberry which is great and makes much less like eating a jolly rancher. Their blueberry on the other hand is not so great. Been steeping that juice for a few weeks and it still taste awful. I don't taste the blueberry at all.

Anyway I know the strawberry is not anything like Marlboro but since I saw you seemed to like strawberry thought I would throw that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread