Need advice ordering Riva 1100mah kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC

Apr 6, 2011
Los Angeles
This is my second kit. My first was from an unknown vendor and it was garbage! I'm considering ordering from nhaler, which is known on ECF. It is the Riva 1100mah kit with new improved manuel button. Comes with, 2 bats, 2 attys, 10 empty cartridges, combo usb/wall charger and carrying case. Its $70. Is it worth the extra mah? And I don't know what drip tips, tanks, and condoms are or what kind of prefilled cartos I should get. Not sure if they even have them. I don't understand the lingo. They have the regular riva 510 kit for $55 and ego kit for $60. I'm confused and don't know what extras I need to be comfortable for a while with the Riva. Or even what kit to get. Compatability is what is also important. :confused:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I get about 6-8 hours with my 650 batteries. With my 1000 mah, I can use it all day. The kit comes with an atty and carts, if you get a pack of cartomizers, a few drip tips you can drip, use the carts or cartomizers. That way you can see which you prefer.

I haven't price checked the kits with the larger batteries. They sell them at nhaler, Liberty Flights, Cignot, LiteCigUSA and other vendors.

nhaler is a good vendor. He was vendor of the year or something like that. I get most of my juice from him. You can't go wrong with that kit, and he's a great vendor. Good service and super fast shipping.

Good luck!

dattmavis19

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Clemson, SC
www.facebook.com
Extra mAh will give ya longer batt life, tho you can probably find that same kit (maybe not a Riva, but same style) for $10-$20 less if you look around. Seem to recall seeing a 2 batt 900 or 1100mAh (not sure if it was a choice of either one, or just one or the other) usb passthrough eGo kit for $60 somewhere.

JMC

Apr 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I get about 6-8 hours with my 650 batteries. With my 1000 mah, I can use it all day. The kit comes with an atty and carts, if you get a pack of cartomizers, a few drip tips you can drip, use the carts or cartomizers. That way you can see which you prefer.

I haven't price checked the kits with the larger batteries. They sell them at nhaler, Liberty Flights, Cignot, LiteCigUSA and other vendors.

nhaler is a good vendor. He was vendor of the year or something like that. I get most of my juice from him. You can't go wrong with that kit, and he's a great vendor. Good service and super fast shipping.

Good luck!

Drip tips are used with cartos, right? I looked at some drip tips, but which to choose? Type A, type B? Whats that about? Now I'm nuts! I was looking at cloudsofvapor. I've seen the same at nhaler and other venders.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
As long as they fit whatever device you're using they should be OK. It just amounts to personal preference. I use the cheapy plastic small delrin plastic drip tips on my cartos because it makes filling easier.

If it's only a matter of a few dollars, buy where you're comfortable. To me, warranty and how quickly I get a reply from CS are a big factor in where I purchase.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I have bought all of my ego style equipment from Liberty-flights, but they have been out of the things I want lately and have found some nice kits at hoosierecigsupply. A friend has bought the 1100 ego from there and loves it.

You must mean the 1100 Riva, Ego doesn't have a 1100 that I'm aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread