Need Aegis Legend Resin Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasOperator

Apr 3, 2018
I'm having a similar problem. I managed 2 weeks before I cracked my first glass and I am looking for spares and concerned with fake glass. I found 5 spare glass for 10 dollars and I'm worried about buying inferior aftermarket glass. It says it is pyrex but I don't know... I just don't want to worry about losing a brand new coil to a broken glass. Were you able to find a resin reolacement "glass"?

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I'm having a similar problem. I managed 2 weeks before I cracked my first glass and I am looking for spares and concerned with fake glass. I found 5 spare glass for 10 dollars and I'm worried about buying inferior aftermarket glass. It says it is pyrex but I don't know... I just don't want to worry about losing a brand new coil to a broken glass. Were you able to find a resin reolacement "glass"?
Hi,

How will you know if the tanks are actually pyrex (or NOT)?
how or why would you loose a coil for a cracked tank?
who is the vendor selling 5@$10?
IMO: Buy from a real vendor. Best to avoid Ebay/amazon or sheeple media.

Cheers
I

TexasOperator

Apr 3, 2018
Yeah, I was looking for a rubber ring to put around my tank that a buddy had on his.

Vapingvip is the site selling the tanks 5/$10, and I have no way of knowing if they are pyrex or not, unfortunately that is why I was asking if there is a problem with companies making inferior third party glass and if their are known companies making superior glass. I had the zenith tank for atleast a year and I abused the crap out of it, so I got accustomed to not being concerned with dropping it. This tank just tipped over on a wood table and it cracked.

As for ruining a coil, I am not sure how comfortable I would be inhaling from a coil with glass fragments potentially in it. It probably wouldn't affect anything and I'm probably being over cautious but who knows.

I can not tell from the site if they are geekvape brand or third party.

Thanks for the responses, I guess for 10 bucks it is worth the risk and even if they are junky as long as they seal they would be good spares until good ones come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread