Need assist with changing from PG to VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisabateman

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
South Carolina
I may have developed an allergy to PG after vaping it since April. I had finally found my three favorite flavors - PAs Kona, Pizza and Extra Coffee. And I'd found the right mix. But now, after 4 days of a sore mouth and weaning off of vaping, I need to try all VG.

Problem is, I am having trouble liking VG. I don't like the stickiness or the thickness. And my normal mixes aren't tasting right.

Could someone fill me in or point me to other posts to help me make this transition? I'm even having trouble paletting my normal favorites in VG. Is there a trick or two?

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
Hmmm..I know there's a vg only social group - perhaps they can help you with the transition? I've recently switched to vg but I'm not mixing (yet). The vg/nic base sold by good prophets has the same consistency as pg though. Sorry I don't know more....I'm sure others will chime in soon though!

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
I just picked up several VG flavors from Good Prophets and they are great. I too am having the same problem as you and have found I can go 70vg/30pg without any problems. I am mixing some of my all pg juices with Vg and let them stand for a week, ok but loss of flavor in some but not all. Vg Dekang is not bad either and it is 70/30 mix and can be found at Cignot under other VG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread