Need help finding an atty to go with Paps Lux

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHynes84

Oct 30, 2013
Ocala, FL
Hey everyone! I'm hoping someone could help suggest a atty that would look good on my new authentic GP Paps Lux v3. It is made of aluminum bronze, and looks more like gold than brass. I know I'd like a nice polished atty, but which one? I'm still pretty new so I need an atty that is easy to build on. This is the reason that I did not choose to try one of GP's atty/tank. Anyone with a GP Paps Lux that could help send me in a good direction? I bought my Paps Lux clone with a brushed Stillare clone. Loved the look, but the clone looks nothing like the absolutely gorgeous authentic! :confused:

OthatGuy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2014
Westcoast
If you want clouds you can't go wrong with any of the tobhs, my personal favorite atty, I'm a flavor hound, is a quasar, I've got a clone one as well and it's pretty much just as good. Simple three posts but very small 22mm chamber so the flavor is great. I never had any attys match my lux but the chrome looks the best imo. I also like the odin, I have a couple of those and they are great for flavor, they are not polished like the quasar tho so they arnt as pretty. Quasar is my favorite and igo thru atty quite fast. Welcome to building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread