Need help finding an e-juice flavor I really like

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like vaping - it's great, but I'm having trouble finding an e-juice flavor that I really like.

The first e-juice I ever tried was Champagne and I liked it a lot - and then the store didn't carry it anymore.
I tried Blueberry and it was okay, but not great.

Since then I got my hubby a GLV and we easily found him a caramel mocha coffee something or other that he loves. I've tried it, but it's not for me (tastes like Starbucks which is terrible coffee). He also tried a pomegranite lemonaid that was pretty good, but I don't like the lemon.

Meanwhile, I have tried watermelon - takes like the rinds to me.
blackberry champagne - weak, very little flavor
strawberry lemonaid - too much lemon, strawberry so so
pina colata - eh tastes artificial and has a lingering unpleasant after taste (sort of a cross between rubber and artificial vanilla)
gingerbread cookies - I can detect the ginger, but this is mostly like artificial vanilla which I cannot stand.

I know that taste can be very subjective. I just can't afford to buy a lot of different flavors and have them be disappointing.

I would like something with a clean, "crisp" flavor.

vapi

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Ohio
I like vendors that allow me to add extra flavor like Sweet-Vapes.com. As far as crisp flavor, depends on the flavor itself. I like sweet bakery flavors and sugar cookie is bold in my opinion with extra flavor added. I think Alien Visions E-Juice also has bold flavors. Craveloupe is a flavor I would describe as crisp and clean with a lot of flavor.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Check out BlueMist Vapor. They have a huge selection of juices. 250+. Their prices are really good too. $5 for 10ml, $10 for 30ml. They also have sample packs which I recommend you get. For $10 you can pick 5 juices that are 3ml. Youll be able to try a bunch for pretty cheap. They also offer extra flavor shots for .50cents more. And if you find one you really like, you can get a 180ml bottle for $30, which breaks down to $5 for 30ml. Its a really good deal.
And I saw your in Ohio, BlueMist is in PA. They ship really quickly and have great juices.
I dont know what you like but I love their Cafe Caramel. Its not overwhelming coffee at all and has a creamy like caramel taste. Its delicious in the morning with a cup of coffee. I just ordered a 180ml bottle of it.

Goodluck!!!

Caveman Mike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2011
Jackson MI
What is your set up? Different juices taste different depending on what you are using. Are you into fruit flavors or something else. It's kinda trial and error. That's what I have found anyway. I love coffee but don't like vaping coffee flavors. Crazy. I found that I like the baked goods flavors. I'm working way through different flavors right now from kickbassvapor. There gooey better cake is awesome. It has the option to add extra flavor too. Take a look at their site and see if anything looks good to you. Check out the reviews on kickbassvapor on YouTube.

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
i get to try out lots of flavors by DIY..just amazing since i only like menthol & tobacco flavors be4 i embark on DIY..all my essential PG & VG(no nicotine) & essenses i source from my local bakery supplier..now i vape on tutti fruitti,grape,coffee pineapple 70PG 30VG @ 12 to 18 mg mixtures and endless combinations too like peppermint with lemon,coffee with vanilla eyc etc..soon will try the dreaded DURIAN flavor..i even throw all my "leftover"..smell funky but still vapable..hahaha..regards mafig ps hope U can as well,DIY:)

Picture001-2.jpg

My DIY kit

Thank you very much for the advice and suggestions!!

I've got a 510 GLV-2 which I love!! Currently my hubby and I are using cartomizers (but I prefer an atomizer) while hubby is still learning not to burn them out (I think he may finally figured out how to make one last a while).

With an Atomizer I know I can try the different flavors and find out whether I like them right away - a little harder to do with cartomizers (and I can't afford to have a separate cartomizer for every flavor).

From what I have tried so far, I like champagne and blueberry - so I think I'm leaning towards fruits. Hubby like caramel coffee blends and a whiskey flavor that I had found for him. I'm not caring for the baked good flavors we've tried. I have a cinnamon roll, gingerbread cookies and both leave me with an awful fake vanilla after taste.

I've bookmarked BlueMist and will probably be trying a sampler pack with them.

I really appreciate everyone's help!! I really love vaping - but the flavor makes so much difference!! =^..^=

lunabella

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Tiffy, have you tried adding a few drops of menthol liquid in your fruit-flavoured juices?

I was getting sick of fruit juices and also felt like I wanted something 'crisper'. I added a couple of drops of a menthol juice I like (not tobacco menthol - straight up menthol) to some of my fruit juices and it totally changed the flavour. Now I'm making everything 'ice'. lol. Peach Ice, Raspberry Ice, Pomegranate Ice, Banana Ice, Blueberry Ice, Strawberry Ice.... the list goes on and on!!!

I'm loving my fruit flavours again!!

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
I know this may sound odd, but have you tried unflavored? Its my all day vape. It has a more clean slightly sweet flavor.( depending on the vg,pg ratio that you use).

@Xaria, I have been SO curious about that! I've found a flavor or two that I enjoy (spearmint, coffee, clove), but though I'm a coffee FIEND and drink it all day long,all the juices I've tried leave a flavor on the tongue (I just started spearmint, and so far that does not) and I can't think of a single flavor on God's green earth I want to taste all day loooooong!

I worry about that flavorless leaving only the taste of the carto filler though ...I can't stand that taste. Is that an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread