Need help finding bulk bottom coils with replaceable heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

geeve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Oklahoma
The title says it. I am trying to find a cheap bottom coil that I can buy in bulk and get replacement heads for it. I will need 20-50 of them. I am a top coil person and don't know much about bottom coil. Just trying to help a friend for their B&M. They want to stop using disposable top coil and go to cleanable and head replaceable bottom coils for the testers. Thanks

Geeve

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
lol.

I just posted that.

The reviews of them by other people seem to be good.

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with their performance. Just that folks need to know that they're clones. Almost everything on FastTech is, unless they say "genuine," or list the manufacturer/brand in the product description.

Reroka

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Durham, North Carolina
I know you're not saying anything is wrong with them.

But let me ask you this.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1376500
I bought this, from what I read it is a genuine Itaste SVD. I hoe it is.

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with their performance. Just that folks need to know that they're clones. Almost everything on FastTech is, unless they say "genuine," or list the manufacturer/brand in the product description.

Xolon

Oct 7, 2013
Tampa,FL
omg thank you for the link i need some of those, i have one but from lizard juice store and they pop their logo on it and wayyy over charge. Now i can get small tanks for a bunch of new flavors i wanna try without burning a hole in my wallet haha. any flavor i like i can buy a nicer tank for as i go. cant beat 2$ per a bottom coil evod, even if they arent name brand

Bkag

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Thanks everyone.

Anyone use these:

$2.05 GS-H2 E-Cigarette Round Mouth Atomizer (1.5mL) - black / 2.4ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Looks like they use Evod heads and they are cheaper....

Geeve

I have one that came on an EGO I got off eBay. Works ok, and looks to take EVOD coils. The tank is plastic, heck the whole thing is except the base where the coil is at, I wouldn't drop it. It is pennies more for the EVOD clones, which I just got a pack of 10 from FT, and am using one at the moment, works just fine.

Vape On
:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread