Need HELP finding VV Ego in a Pen-Style Kit!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubadoo79

Jan 20, 2010
U.S.
I've looked everywhere, and I can find variable voltage Egos...and I can find Ego Kits that look like Pens with Caps and all...but I can't find a Kit that combines these two features!

>Ideally, the VV Battery would have a display screen showing the selected voltage, but no screen isn't a deal breaker.
>I also wish the Pen Cap would cover the tank or Clearomizer, but again, if it doesn't it isn't a deal breaker.
>I also would like the Cap to snap on instead of screwing on, but again, not a deal breaker.
>And I've read a lot about Giantomizers leaking, so I am trying to find a Pen Style that doesn't leak...maybe one that doesn't use a Giantomizer? I like the looks of these Pen Styles with a Cap that covers all but the Battery better than the look of the ones that have a Cap that covers only the Mouthpiece, but I think the ones I like the looks of only use Giantomizers. Maybe there's a different brand of Giantomizer out there that I don't know about, that doesn't leak?

I don't necessarily need a "kit", but it would help in saving money. If I just knew where I could get all of the parts(VV Battery, Cart/tank, Pen Cap, USB & Wall Plug, etc.) at a good price, in one place to save on shipping, that would be great too!
Oh, I wouldn't mind a PCC too, but am not focused on that...I'd just be grateful if I could find the stuff I mentioned above all in one place for a good price!

Thanks for all your help!!!
Scub

scubadoo79

Jan 20, 2010
U.S.
Thanks Bud. The problem with these is they're not variable voltage Egos, and don't have most of the other features I'm looking for. I don't expect to get all of the features I'd like, but was hoping to get at least a couple of them. There has to be something out there somewhere that comes close to what I'm looking for at a good price. I do really appreciate the help though Bud! Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread