Need Help !! Got My Kit From E CIG HAWAII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my kit from these guys don’t ask me what must of been brain worms.
Don’t get me wrong I love the cig the problem is there carts. They suck .

They keep telling me they have flavors coming and when I check back with them well they were sent back to china they didn’t make it through customs.

OK then I ask them what other carts will fit there reply is, nothing will fit but there carts.

OK I ask them what model is the cig I think its a 401 well they wont answer that question.

I asked them can I get any empty carts.
There reply was they checked with there suppliers and the answer is NO !!!!

Then how can I use there product there answer is Ready

We will not be offering any 'fun' flavors.

You can feel free to try any method of using e-juice that might be found on other websites. We just provide a very simple & safe way to 'dip'. Then put the cartridge back on to puff.

WOW thanks LOL.

Any one know what model this is so I can get some carts for it.
Thanks.

Here is a link to detailed pictures of the cig and carts.
https://ecighawaii.biz/e_Cig_products.html

Gordy.

props76

Moved On
Sep 22, 2009
Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

Take a look there, its either the 401 or the 4081. Email them and ask even. Don't get to mad when you see the price of the kit vs what you paid.

Also dripping, or dipping in your case is supposed to work well. Take e-juice and fill a contact cleaner cup. Pull off the cart then "dip" the atty in the juice and enjoy. You might not want carts after that.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

Take a look there, its either the 401 or the 4081. Email them and ask even. Don't get to mad when you see the price of the kit vs what you paid.

Also dripping, or dipping in your case is supposed to work well. Take e-juice and fill a contact cleaner cup. Pull off the cart then "dip" the atty in the juice and enjoy. You might not want carts after that.

Could it also be a Joye306? Looks like one, and also looks like the Smoker's Savior ripoff brand. How much did you pay, and what did you actually get? Not that is is necessarily a ripoff. If it is like the joye 306 you can always buy juice and add it to the carts. Of course if you can only get filled carts, you are paying for those. One can always refill the carts with fresh filler, and add your own juice. I would get that working before you drip/dip...that is hard on the atty and can shorten its life. I'm all about preserving hardware, as it may become scarce soon.

Kurt

sorry to hear about your experience Lgordo. i'll stay away from them. I would recommend buying a new one that many vendors supply. therefore, you can get all of the accessories and juices that everyone here uses. i'm really inching towards getting something from vapor4life and props76's link. i've seen it mentioned quite a bit in this forum so i may give them a go.

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
Well, It is not a 401... That is what I have & there are not 6 holes in the inside mouth piece portion for vaping... The Atomizer bridge looks a bit higher and almost similar to my husbands Sidesho from ModernVapor.com
everything looks almost exactly like my husbands Sidesho EXCEPT his charger is not an all in one plug in unit. His cartridge inside the mouthpiece looks almost exactly (if it is circular w/ one flat side)- mouthpiece the same, etc
If not then, yeah check the 306 and see if it looks the same, the only other I can think is maybe the V9?? I have not seen it up close as these pictures nor do I have one but I know the V9 is similar to my 401...

Good Luck!
I would get a supplier that carries a few varieties of models and get carts for a couple similar versions along w/ a couple liquids- I mean, you spend at most $30- or so... possibly get something you can use and sustain you- possibly not need that supplier anymore at all and whatever ya bought that doesn't fit sell or trade here on the boards...

Allestaria

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
The e health junk you bought is just that.

My mom got one also. And I went and looked at it. Carts have zero nic in them. Poor construction. And the atty itself was a wire mesh mess.

Great vapor. But she really really had to work that thing to get anything properly working. And I'm talkin that atty was very warm to the touch.
A fore sure pos..

Great choice from V4l. I will be ordering my kit next week!! I ordered some low nic juice that should be in tomorrow. And my mom's kit should be here tomorrow also!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread