Need help identifying vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesisakokit

Mar 14, 2019
I am looking for a very small pod based vape that has a pod system inside of it, it looks like a lighter shown below and is completely uniform. Also, it has a slideable button on it which if you press, the pod is able to be removed. And in order to turn it on, you have to slide the button up & down five times and to vape it, you have to slide the button up and inhale. If anyone knows what pod vape this is, let me know! I know it exists, my friend has it.

Attachments

• 372433902_893-250x250-250x250.jpg
    372433902_893-250x250-250x250.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 62

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I am looking for a very small pod based vape that has a pod system inside of it, it looks like a lighter shown below and is completely uniform. Also, it has a slideable button on it which if you press, the pod is able to be removed. And in order to turn it on, you have to slide the button up & down five times and to vape it, you have to slide the button up and inhale. If anyone knows what pod vape this is, let me know! I know it exists, my friend has it.
Hi and welcome,
What did your friend say it was called and where did he get the device?
Where in the wide world of vaping are you located?

Cheers
I

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I tried looking again but still nothing with a slide action button
I've tried to look all through fasttech, because if anyone had one, chances are it'd be them....
there are some that could look like it but they aren't slide, they are the normal click buttons

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@nesisakokit - Well, you had to get the picture somewhere...to post it here, unless that's a pic of it that you personally took. ;) Check that page on the website where you found it. It should have the name of the set-up! Or just post the link to the website.

There are many many pod systems that resemble it a lot, but I've found none exactly like it yet. The "name" on it looks like Aomal when I enlarged the picture, flipped it over, and looked at it. But that can't be right. Can you read what it says?

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
@nesisakokit - Well, you had to get the picture somewhere...to post it here, unless that's a pic of it that you personally took. ;) Check that page on the website where you found it. It should have the name of the set-up! Or just post the link to the website.

There are many many pod systems that resemble it a lot, but I've found none exactly like it yet. The "name" on it looks like Aomal when I enlarged the picture, flipped it over, and looked at it. But that can't be right. Can you read what it says?
na they just posted a pic of a lighter that looks like the pod

i even ran a google image search on the pic lol

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
ok so well....my search skills sucked lol, glad you found out what it was

review says $2....I don't find that but I did find it under $10
$7.99
$8.95
$9.90
i think some stock clearance sales from warehouse, last month i found i care mini with battery pack for sales at 1.99 at 3fave :) but too late to order.

Reactions: Shadav

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
The vape is FP Mission. It is exactly how I described it and will be getting one asap :D
Glad you found it. Just be aware:

It has severe limitations as a vaping device. Some of them are understandable, others not.
  • it has a minuscule capacity in the battery: 260 mah. Even so, the Juul battery has a capacity of 200 mah. You might need a backup to use while the other is charging.
  • It is a low power device. I doubt that even the maximum nic allowed in the EU will be enough for its meager vapor production.
  • It is unregulated. The vape will peter out as the battery discharges, making most of the vaping experience weak compared to a battery fully charged.
  • Only 1 ml capacity in the “pod”.
  • It is half the price of a Juul starter kit, but you also need to buy the juice.
  • It has too complicated a switch, that gives me no guaranty of endurance.
The only reason why you would use something like it is if you really need an easily concealable device that you can take anywhere.
Or as a second vape device, to use in special circumstances.
HTH
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread