Need Help Locating a Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi,

After browsing through hundreds of sites and bookmarking several. There is one I can't seem to find again. They had in tons of flavors and were offering little bottles of e-juice for $1.99. Seeing that I want to try a bijillion different flavors, I fugured this would be the way to go.

Does anyone know which store I am talkiing about?

Thanks,
~A

NightShadow

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Tacoma, Washington
Sorry I dont know the specific one you ran across, I do know awesomevapor has a 10 pack of 18 mg in 3ml bottles for $22 which is very close to the pricepoint you mentioned. If you didnt want 10, hopefully someone else knows the site your ran across!

Potential downside for some, its a set of all 10 flavors he carries as listed below with his descriptions.

Upside is exposure to 10 different flavors.

-APPLE- Nice, (not too sweet)

-COFFEE- Very Tasty. (I enjoy it regularly!)

-VIRGINIA- Richmond.(Great Cigarette Flavor)

-MARLBONE- Like the cig (Closest yet)

-555- Nutty tobacco (a cig from England) A Fave of many!

-HILTON- Tobaccoey (almost cigarish) are these words?

-BANANA- Like a milkshake (sweet yet not overly)

-MENTHOL- Wheeww! (Taste you can feel!)

-RY04- Yummee! (hints of caramel)

-Tobacco

* Am thinking if someone wanted they could probably ask Arno and get a flavor switched.

I ordered my starter kits from there, and they should be here tomarrow!!!!

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
Angelique,
I ordered from them, site was still up and everything going then I guess...
I haven't tried them all yet, but yes, a few flavors are a bit weaker than some other liquids I have tried now- Price point was definitely right for trying them out though- Hope they can get a diff payment method up so you can try them-
In the meantime... I hadn't tried the one mentioned above but if you can get more info on the supplier, customer service rating, etc- try them OR
go to DIYFlavorShack.com
Dawn has a huge list of flavors too and she does them herself for the most part. Price isn't bad at all as she has a 6 bottle speacial you can get in various sizes- It is a deal!
Also, I didn't realize 3 ml (the size tasters from Nuvape) is really a very small amount- maybe enough to refill 4 or 5 times...
Dawn has 6 ml sizes and then
WetYourStick.com (Matt) has 5 ml sizes- definitely seems to be enough more to try and use before ordering again a larger bottle of absolute favs-
WetYourStick- I only ordered 3 from him right now-
He has Rum Punch and it is good! I got a larger bottle of that- I just knew I would like it- LOL
His menthol is also good as well as the cola- Pretty exact flavor- to that I would say, either DON'T drink a cola while vaping it OR you CAN drink a cola while vaping it LOL w/o having a cola w/ it I could really taste it well- If you have a cola w/ it- it's almost the same exact flavor, you wonder if your drink is making your vape taste like that- LOL Good on both points.
Nuvape cola seems to be ok too though- the taste is gione pretty quickly though-
Good Luck on your findings- I am also going to inquire more on the above mentioned supplier- Worth a look see at those prices- I have liquidscoming in from Dawn now too though so am pretty well stocked for at least a month I think- We'll see-

gooney0

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
Falls Church, VA
I've ordered from awesomevapor.com a few times now. So far i've been pleased. Good stuff, good price, ships the next morning. I like the 24mg Marlboro flavor.

I've ordered a bunch of flavors from them and should get them on 10/7.

They include a free sample bottle when you buy a full size bottle so I ordered 3 16ml bottles of flavors I'm pretty sure I'll like, and get 3 3ml bottles for free of flavors I may or may not like.

Since its going to be $5 for shipping it made sense to me to go ahead and spend $30-$40 at a time. I got a spare atomizer also.

I don't want to spend $5 to ship a $10 part. :D

-Gooney0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread