• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need help on which mod I should buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
The issue is most people think vaporizers are like any other electronic devices like a remote control car, torch light, PSP whereby you just pop a battery and it's ready to go. Most people don't know what sub-ohming is and the safety aspects behind it to keep their faces from being blown off.

Vaporizers are not toy cars whereby you buy energizer batteries or cheap china baterries from value shop, plug in and you're good to go. Heck before sub-ohming was popular people were vaping at like 1.3ohms on their atomizers.

I am thankful that the surge in vaping happened when there are more regulated devices in the market now which feature low resistance control and that mech mods weren't as popular as they used to be in 2014. Or else i'm pretty sure we'll have people getting their faces blown off due to lack of knowledge about ohms law, builds and battery safety.

I know of many vapers who do it for the clouds, and that's the worrying part. Just hope more people would do research before purchasing and vendors would be kind enough to give basic knowledge instead of purely recommendations for profits.

People need to be educated on their equipment and how to use it correctly.

Aside from this, if you need high power, yes anything from ipv4s, snow wolf, xcube, sigelei 150 will be more than enough for a beginner. Just buy base on your budget as the features are relatively the same and like most of us we change mods every few months when there are new products out.

peace.
Yes true over here the community is pushing for clouds and no one has ever think of the consequences of pushing super sub ohm

Vaping is to me like stop smoking analogs so long as I can have a replacement therapy and improved my health and the mod can serve my purpose I will be happy

Newbies loves clouds and high end mods which could do wonders but most of these can't serve day to day vaping

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

lollipoopz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2014
Sinkieland
I'm looking to buy a snow wolf and I'm wondering what's the pros and cons of a snow wolf?
And is a mech mod better than a snow wolf?
I'm looking to use it with a tfv4 .
Or do you guys have any other mod suggestion? I need one with good battery life and able to help me produce large clouds thanks!

Already have an ipvd2.
Also wanted to get a snowwolf but they dont sell tempered glass screen protecter.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
I'm looking to buy a snow wolf and I'm wondering what's the pros and cons of a snow wolf?
And is a mech mod better than a snow wolf?
I'm looking to use it with a tfv4 .
Or do you guys have any other mod suggestion? I need one with good battery life and able to help me produce large clouds thanks!

Already have an ipvd2.
Sometimes I think this part of the forum is improving...and then there's idiots like TS who just want to blow huge clouds yet can't even use Google to save his life.

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
@ahmadmfz haha why bother since its not your life? We have provided countless assistance and advice in here. If they do not wish to read and research then it can't be helped too. If you only have 10 bucks and you see 9 homeless people and you decided to be nice and split 1 buck each, you will not only end up starving yourself, but you will also end up starving the other 9.

So we can help a man fish but he will not survive the next day. If they decide to learn to fish, they will survive an entire lifetime.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
@ahmadmfz haha why bother since its not your life? We have provided countless assistance and advice in here. If they do not wish to read and research then it can't be helped too. If you only have 10 bucks and you see 9 homeless people and you decided to be nice and split 1 buck each, you will not only end up starving yourself, but you will also end up starving the other 9.

So we can help a man fish but he will not survive the next day. If they decide to learn to fish, they will survive an entire lifetime.
True, there is abundance of info here, it takes one to read and understand. But sadly newbie just dive into it and expecting information to be given freely

When we first joined years back we took time to read without posting. Till we learned the basic of the forum rules and vaping gears and tanks system, we then started posting and sharing

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Must've miss that.. So what's the positive of 1 ohm vaping? Apart from a better battery life?

Well a lot of people think that sub ohming will produce a lot of flavor. Well to be honest, flavor is subjective lah.

1 ohm makes for a cooler vapor. Which for me make the taste stronger. As @Epic_Sinner told me once before. Cold Maggie mee soup usually taste stronger than hot Maggie mee soup. I've done some research and this is because our tastebud get overwhelmed by the heat.

I used to use a disposable e-hookah. The flavor was damn awesome. Most disposable have upwards of 2ohm.

But to each and his own I guess

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hahaja awesome analogy hahahaha anyway, I've found this to be true aswell

Lol I never tried cold Maggie mee!

Can you imagine one night, out of no where @Epic_Sinner tell you that cold Maggie taste better? Hahahaha then I remember my experience in army where too much work make me miss eating my Maggie me. Soggy and cold. But flavor up there haha. So right now my cloud chaser resistance is at 0.5 and my flavor chaser is at 1.0ohm

And man, you should try cold Maggie me haha

Reactions: cloudysheep

abscity

Dec 1, 2015
i only like single batt mods so i'll put in my piece (on single batt mods)
if you have the dough, get either a
- sx mini ml class
- vaporshark rdna40

if you find those expensive(sx mini costs around 900ND in our neighbouring country, before the transportation costs etc..)
the alternative is an evic vtc mini. for the price of evic vtc mini it has a solid build and a good feel and finish.

i also have the treebox mini which i find a decent mod, in appearance it is one of the best. however in terms of performance it loses out to the others i've listed here. but gotta say i'm falling in love with how it looks.

*this is my personal feedback based on what my personal experience with these mods and how i feel about them. i am not reading stuff off reviews and giving nonsensical comments. if you disagree that's too bad you're entitled to your own wrongful opinion.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread