Need help picking between Infinity and Buzz (and other Buzz questions).

Status
Not open for further replies.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
A buzz or infinity will definately hit the spot. Both are great pv's. Both have variable voltage. The Buzz get's about 30 minutes to 1 hour more of vaping time. While the infinity has a thumb wheel adjustment that I like better. Overall I like the Infinity better but the Buzz is still a marvel none the less. Just depends on what suites you better.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Evilferret, hello!

Here's my 2 cents on menthols having smoked them for 20 something years and have recently returned to them as my goto after a year of vaping...

Best ones when I first started:
V4Ls Smilin' Special Menthol
Halo's Menthols -- liked them all, each one is a bit different than the other
Vermont Vapor's Menthol -- 85VG, just FYI
iVape's Menthol

Current Faves:
FSUSA PureCig with a splash of menthol
iVape's menthol
Vermont Vapor Menthol -- I mix this with a touch of Ry4,, sometimes, and with the FSUSA PureCig Menthol
Halo's Menthol Ice, now and again

All good vendor's in my experience, all are good menthols. Halo's MI and V4Ls Smilin' have a hint of other flavors...the other's are pure menthol, no other mints are involved.

Good luck to you and gratz on your new Buzz!!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks all for the great suggestions. I'm going to stay with the order from Halo from now and the small sample orders from Gourmet.

I need to keep some cash in reserve for the MAP tank. Hoping this week.
Good luck. I finally quit looking for the Map. I got sick of seeing out of stock. I figure the only way I'll see a tank is build it.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Thanks all for the great suggestions. I'm going to stay with the order from Halo from now and the small sample orders from Gourmet.

I need to keep some cash in reserve for the MAP tank. Hoping this week.

I carry the LR attys because so many people were asking for them at the time !
I am going to start carrying juice for the same reason <>

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
What juice are you going to carry? Maybe you could strike a deal with FSUSA they have wholesale discounts for distributors. I also hear kickbass vapor is doing some pretty amazing things. I havent tried them yet but people are raving. I'm going to try them soon.

Mike talked about this on a different thread, he's going to be stocking one of his Buzz distributors juices :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Is the 801 Fusions worth getting the adapter and hawking when they'll be available?
The fusion IMO is the best cartomizer made. It is my favorite of all time cartomizer. Luckily they last so long that my stash should last me until he restocks. I think I still have 4 or 5 boxes left which should last until the spring or summer.
El Dee, nice to hear your still alive and well. Long time no see.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Even if you're not a coffee person you should try BWB Expresso. I haven't found a single person that doesn't like it. It's just the most yummy flavor without being sweet. My #1 tobacco vape site is VaporStation. Good luck evil I think you'll love those cartos.
I hate it. EWey It's yucky. Wouldn't dump it in the toilet cause it might clog the drain. Not really, I'm just giving Fran a hard time. I've never seen any of it so it might be the best juice made.
-1-ribbon.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hahaha well I'm trying to find an eGO T setup for my girlfriend. Going to need to stay with clearer juices from what I'm reading.

Gargh, 5cards I understand your frustration over the MAP tank.

Thanks for all the input though.
I ordered one today. I had to settle for the 2.8 ohm. It's odd because it said they had 3.0 ohm but when I got to the confirm order it said they were out. Then I got an ISF alert so I had to transfer some funds to me on line acct.. It took me about 4 times before I got the order through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread