need help please from fellow NY vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
well me and my bf bought our starter kits. got them yesterday but did NOT buy any juice with our order. we did however bought two sample packs from vapor station.i emailed them and they said it wont be shipped until tomorrow or the day after. any one near the fulton area that can spot me a bit of juice? i tried smoking a cigarette but it tasted worst than it usually does. i got two cartos left. vaping one now. the other one is for my bf. note to all noobs like me. buy at least a small bottle with your order! sample packs take a bit longer to get shipped out.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I would not mind sending some out overnight to you, but it would not get to you until Thurs, as I have missed the cutoff time today. Also, I would need to pay 20+ dollars to send you $5 or $10 bucks worth of juice. Hopefully someone close to you can help you out. There must be tons of New York folks on this forum at $12 per pack for analogs. Good grief! And I was complaining about having to pay $48 for a carton.

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
I would not mind sending some out overnight to you, but it would not get to you until Thurs, as I have missed the cutoff time today. Also, I would need to pay 20+ dollars to send you $5 or $10 bucks worth of juice. Hopefully someone close to you can help you out. There must be tons of New York folks on this forum at $12 per pack for analogs. Good grief! And I was complaining about having to pay $48 for a carton.

thats why we started smoking pipe tobacco rolled in a cigarette tube! i do not recommend this at all! very nasty and makes me sick..but i wouldnt dream of having you spend all that money. if needed i will make some zero nic juice with vg and vanilla. i got $5 or $6 that should be enough. theres no nic but its better than the pipe tobacco

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
I am about 2 hours or so away. If you have transportation maybe we could meet in the middle? Or better yet, you come to me. HAHA. Gas prices oi! Right? Aw man. I wish I still lived in Oswego, i;'d be on my way! I can mail you juice out tomorrow though if you want! It should get there in a day. Hmm. LMK what goes on.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I train in Albany tomorrow. my gym's on Central and Quail and its right on the bus route..and I got plenty of juice to spot ya. so let me know.

c.

also....when I ran out in the very beginning, I used PG with a little vanilla extract.

Christine Fulton is a long haul from the Albany area or I would have offered also. Looks like Markfm stepped up to help a fellow upstater. That is really nice of you Mark! Also cool that Sallana offered to make a 2 hr drive and CA chimes in offering overnight. WOW. Christine if you run out or are ever in a bind you know I am about 2 mins from your work.

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
Christine Fulton is a long haul from the Albany area or I would have offered also. Looks like Markfm stepped up to help a fellow upstater. That is really nice of you Mark! Also cool that Sallana offered to make a 2 hr drive and CA chimes in offering overnight. WOW. Christine if you run out or are ever in a bind you know I am about 2 mins from your work.

the support on this forum is so amazing. im so glad i joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread