The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

need help please from fellow NY vapers

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by ashora, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ashora

ashora Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    well me and my bf bought our starter kits. got them yesterday but did NOT buy any juice with our order. we did however bought two sample packs from vapor station.i emailed them and they said it wont be shipped until tomorrow or the day after. any one near the fulton area that can spot me a bit of juice? i tried smoking a cigarette but it tasted worst than it usually does. i got two cartos left. vaping one now. the other one is for my bf. note to all noobs like me. buy at least a small bottle with your order! sample packs take a bit longer to get shipped out.

2. Godzilla

Godzilla Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2010
    Northern California
    I would not mind sending some out overnight to you, but it would not get to you until Thurs, as I have missed the cutoff time today. Also, I would need to pay 20+ dollars to send you $5 or $10 bucks worth of juice. Hopefully someone close to you can help you out. There must be tons of New York folks on this forum at $12 per pack for analogs. Good grief! And I was complaining about having to pay $48 for a carton.

3. BiancaMontgomery

BiancaMontgomery SQUIRREL! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
    No where near you darlin', but bumping this for you with the hope that someone near you sees it and can help.

4. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    thats why we started smoking pipe tobacco rolled in a cigarette tube! i do not recommend this at all! very nasty and makes me sick..but i wouldnt dream of having you spend all that money. if needed i will make some zero nic juice with vg and vanilla. i got $5 or $6 that should be enough. theres no nic but its better than the pipe tobacco

5. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    They sell juice at great northen mall 10 bucks for 10ml

6. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    i cant drive but i will try and get a ride. thanks!

7. Mr.Self_Destruct

Mr.Self_Destruct Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2010
    Queens, NY
    I was hoping I could help you, but you are way too far away. If I ever run into trouble I'm sure I could contact eliquid planet as they are about 40 mins from me.

8. markfm

markfm Aussie Pup Wrangler Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm in Baldwinsville, if you need some tomorrow. There may be one or two other vapers in Fulton.

9. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    hoping so or even in oswego. if there willing to drive here. that is.

10. markfm

markfm Aussie Pup Wrangler Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Anyhow -- if you line something up, super. Otherwise send a PM with contact info, phone/address, and I should be able to drop off some 24 mg tomorrow morning before work. Let me know if you prefer tobacco vs menthol flavor.

11. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    thanks i sent you a pm

12. christina7

christina7 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    New York
    I train in Albany tomorrow. my gym's on Central and Quail and its right on the bus route..and I got plenty of juice to spot ya. so let me know.

c.

also....when I ran out in the very beginning, I used PG with a little vanilla extract.

13. Sallana

Sallana Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    the North Pole
    I am about 2 hours or so away. If you have transportation maybe we could meet in the middle? Or better yet, you come to me. HAHA. Gas prices oi! Right? Aw man. I wish I still lived in Oswego, i;'d be on my way! I can mail you juice out tomorrow though if you want! It should get there in a day. Hmm. LMK what goes on.

14. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    markfm is sending me some (i believe) thanks everyone! this forum is awesome! btw i now know what burnt filler taste like.

15. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    oh hes coming here sweet!!!!! yes! :)

16. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Christine Fulton is a long haul from the Albany area or I would have offered also. Looks like Markfm stepped up to help a fellow upstater. That is really nice of you Mark! Also cool that Sallana offered to make a 2 hr drive and CA chimes in offering overnight. WOW. Christine if you run out or are ever in a bind you know I am about 2 mins from your work.

17. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Sorry forgot props to NYC and to NC for the bump. This really is a good forum that looks out for each other.

18. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    the support on this forum is so amazing. im so glad i joined.

19. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I'm glad you got some help. I figured you could find a few friends here if you looked. Man, this is a nice heart warming thread and situation.

20. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    :) "tear" this forum has the best people i have ever met!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.