Status
Not open for further replies.

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
Wish I could help ya. I can't think of an alternative to use. You can get replacement tubes on the Reo site.

Did it eat away your tube? Or are you just speaking in general about how some banana flavorings have the uncanny ability to make anything that isn't metal or glass smell like bananas for a good week after use?

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
DW, bro, I can't offer anything on the tube deal because I don't use flavored juice but I can say that it's cool to see you back up in here where we vape like rock stars.

Since you you left and came back and the fat lady's magic didn't seem to have its full effect, here's the neighborhood chicken head droppin a little diddy for ya.

She's singing you a folksy cover of "mr jones" by the counting crows.

TKAaynI.jpg

She was right at the "we stare at the beautiful women" part when that pic was snapped.

Welcome back homie :)

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
Just by chance I have a Grand repair kit arriving tomorrow, I shall replace only the tube from it.
After being alerted by other posters about health issues as well with this flavor I will just not use it.
Thanks for your responces.

Can you share what flavor it is specifically, and what the health risks are? Thread to read?

Thanks

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
Wowzer.

Many thanks for that link. I found the list for all the TPA docs, and it was quite informative. Some of those flavors clearly should not be used in e-liquids for inhalation, and some of them seem perfectly fine. Real eye-opener. Another great reason to DIY, because you never know what some of the store bought vendors are putting into these liquids. (Unicorn Milk anyone?)

Again, thanks for that link.

Cheers

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Yikes...I just read that....did you DIY or did you buy premade with that flavor? That's crazy! :shock:
DIY but I would think the same would be found in many "store bought" banana juices.
There's plenty more "bad" ones besides banana I guess.

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Wowzer.

Many thanks for that link. I found the list for all the TPA docs, and it was quite informative. Some of those flavors clearly should not be used in e-liquids for inhalation, and some of them seem perfectly fine. Real eye-opener. Another great reason to DIY, because you never know what some of the store bought vendors are putting into these liquids. (Unicorn Milk anyone?)

Again, thanks for that link.

Cheers
I shall be checking the list in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread