Need help with a hard throat hitting vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilyyyy

May 22, 2018
So I’m looking for a really hard throat hitting vape. I currently have the sourin air I feel like the only time I get a really hard throat hit is when I first wake up in the morning. It sounds weird but I need that extra kick in the back of my throat that will most likely make others cough if they’ve never tried it before. I use 50 mg salt nicotine juice and I want to continue using nicotine salts. I want a small compact vape with a very strong throat hit. Help me please!!

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Emilyyyy

May 22, 2018
Well to start with that’s a pod mod, so maybe moving up to a real device may be necessary. Other than that conventional wisdom for throat hit is high PG non salt juices.

As the saying goes you can’t always get what you want.

Thank you!! Yeah I mean I’m not too picky, would just like something convenient that doesn’t have vapor to fog up an entire room

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
Another thought. Blu has been selling their new vape pen thing for a dollar on their site and in most gas stations ( at least where I live) they are 24mg nic, if you just want to try something out it may be a good rout. You can also refill the pods if you dont mid a tiny bit of work. They do have a small battery though.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thank you!! Yeah I mean I’m not too picky, would just like something convenient that doesn’t have vapor to fog up an entire room
That can be done I suspect. Maybe start by going to a high pg non salt juice with your current device and see where that gets you. Many b&m stores no longer carry high nic juices. It depends on the law in a given area. You may need to order online.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
So I’m looking for a really hard throat hitting vape. I currently have the sourin air I feel like the only time I get a really hard throat hit is when I first wake up in the morning. It sounds weird but I need that extra kick in the back of my throat that will most likely make others cough if they’ve never tried it before. I use 50 mg salt nicotine juice and I want to continue using nicotine salts. I want a small compact vape with a very strong throat hit. Help me please!!

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
Yeah I just tried salt nic for the first time. I sub ohmed 24 mg at 70 Watts. I choked pretty hard. It is a strong dose of nicotine but as I am still smoking the stinkies I am willing to try anything to alleviate that craving. I usually sub ohm 6 mg which is comfortable for my throat. So I am going to reduce my salt Nic to about 12 or 14. And hopefully that will ease the craving. But I expect what my body is Desiring is the carcinogens from analogs. Trying my best. I hope you do well. May the force be with you and vape on

Emilyyyy

May 22, 2018
Yeah I just tried salt nic for the first time. I sub ohmed 24 mg at 70 Watts. I choked pretty hard. It is a strong dose of nicotine but as I am still smoking the stinkies I am willing to try anything to alleviate that craving. I usually sub ohm 6 mg which is comfortable for my throat. So I am going to reduce my salt Nic to about 12 or 14. And hopefully that will ease the craving. But I expect what my body is Desiring is the carcinogens from analogs. Trying my best. I hope you do well. May the force be with you and vape on
Good luck!! Yeah deff be careful with how much nic you put in there because it could definefly hurt you if you’re not used to that much. 12 or 14 sounds about right!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Good luck!! Yeah deff be careful with how much nic you put in there because it could definefly hurt you if you’re not used to that much. 12 or 14 sounds about right!
Not sure I agree he’s already vaping 50mg. I’m not sure 12 or 14 will do it for him. Hard to say what will though. My thought is a bottle of 36 and a bottle of zero in the same flavor and mix as needed

• Agree

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'd agree that nic salts are the opposite of a throat hit. If you also want VERY HIGH NIC, you could do half freebase, half nic salts.. Higher PG, and even some flavoring additives can provide throat hit as well.

If you move to a stronger delivery system that provides more vapor per puff, you may need to lower your nicotine content, so if your desire is to switch devices as well, I would start lower than what you are currently using and work your way up, etc.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Freebase nicotine e liquid, nic dose, highest PG in PG/VG ratio and flavors like:
Looking For the Right Throat Hit
Throat hit: Which e-liquid or which flavors seem to give the best throat hit?
Nicotine Salt vs Freebase? Why Nicotine Salt Is The New Craze

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread