Status
Not open for further replies.

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com
It depends on who manufactures the flavours. I see WL has super concentrates, I've not used it so can't say. For regular (not super concentrate) flavouring my general rule is 5-10% on an untested flavour.

Do a search for recipes, there's a lot out there and you'll get a general feel for %s even if you don't use one.

The easiest thing to do, really, is to get your feet wet and experiment. Start at a lower %, let things steep a bit, try em out, make notes, adjust, steep a little, try, notes. DIY is a process that takes time, even on single flavour mixes, to get right. If you start low you'll probably end up with something vapeable early on.

Don't forget about steeping, especially with tobaccos (So I've read). A week of steeping makes a difference in flavour, some mixes need several weeks to shine.

And take notes. Always take notes.

Subscribe is up top, "thread tools"

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga

butterfly2746

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2012
Gallatin, Tennessee, United States
I need some % help on marlboro,Hawaiian tropical punch ,watermelon,maryjane,wintergreen..all r FROM MALTON IF NEEDED ....WOULD LIKE TO TRY SOME ONE FLAVOR TILL I LEARN MORE WITH 46;7549451]and how do u subscrsorry for the double post...thanks for the info I was told to make them up at 13% an did just don't want them to turn out bad

Duster6524

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2012
VA, USA 'In A Holler'
I need some % help on marlboro,Hawaiian tropical punch ,watermelon,maryjane,wintergreen..all r FROM MALTON IF NEEDED ....WOULD LIKE TO TRY SOME ONE FLAVOR TILL I LEARN MORE WITH 46;7549451]and how do u subscrsorry for the double post...thanks for the info I was told to make them up at 13% an did just don't want them to turn out bad

You will have to try them before you'll know if their right or not. Some like high, some low. If they are too strong you can weaken the flavored mix with some unflavored juice mixed at the same nic level (to keep from lowering the nic level).
If you don't have a quick tester, you can make one from a carto How to make your own Juice tester with an old cartomizer - YouTube or my new personal favorite, a CE3, by removing the top inner seal and drip 2-3 drops down the side. I also remove the inner air tube and cut the outer tube about half way down, then use a drip tip. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokeless-image/333460-ce3s-again-14.html post (#134)

fooey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
chicago
for wizardlabs flavoring which is almost all tpa / tfa, most of the flavors including watermelon = 10%. marlboro = 1%. any tobacco i use 1% or 1 - 2 drops. some members use alot like 5% but the aftertaste is really strong and lingers in your mouth, so start real low. you can always add more if its not enough. i also recommend a dripping cartomizer or a rebuildable phoenix atomizer to sample your diy liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread