Need help with Flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hightekhillbilly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There is as many flavors out there as there is user names in here. What flavors do you like? I have different flavors for different uses, I like fruity ones after eating a meal I like RY4 it is sold by so many vendors the one that got me hooked was TVR RY4 Over time I grew tired of it a little. Now I am vaping fresh Apple just can't put it down. I think it depends on what flavors sound appealing to you, there are lots of reviews on them out there, everybody's tastes are different.

I'm still very new to all this, but here's my perspective. I have tried a lot of different flavors my friends have bought, and personally i cannot taste anything different in every sweet flavor i have tried, but it's the same way with candy and sweet foods for me too, all i can taste is sweet, not any actual flavor. All i can really taste is tobacco and coffee flavors of any brand, so for now i'm sticking with Desert Joe from Smokeless Image I got with my kit, sorry if that is no help!

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Juices taste different to different people. And it depends on what you're looking for. My recommendation for juice is Heather's Heavenly Vapes. Their Gandalf is the closest thing I've found to an analog,, truly tastes like a marb to me. Just Peachy tastes exactly like a peach. Every flavor I've tried there is crisp and clean and just what it's supposed to taste like. And their customer service is stellar!

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
I'm still very new to all this, but here's my perspective. I have tried a lot of different flavors my friends have bought, and personally i cannot taste anything different in every sweet flavor i have tried, but it's the same way with candy and sweet foods for me too, all i can taste is sweet, not any actual flavor. All i can really taste is tobacco and coffee flavors of any brand, so for now i'm sticking with Desert Joe from Smokeless Image I got with my kit, sorry if that is no help!

Yeah it takes time to really learn to taste the flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread