Need help with M401 Cart Dimensions and/or Compatibility issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykkelspruce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
A Big City
So I got my first E-Cig a few days back and it's not the best but it's working great for me so far.

It is a M-401 clone under the brand Health E-Cigarettes

The carts suck & tend to crack and also have no stuffing inside.

I want to get some carts that will fit onto this e-cig so I can try out the blue foam mod and stuff.

Does anybody know the M-401 Pilot cart Specs?

My cart dimensions are 9mm X 29mm ( I Think)

I also looked at the compatibility wiki and got the model: WT E002

any help?

pack.gif

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL
The carts suck & tend to crack and also have no stuffing inside.
:confused: Cannot fathom how this would work!

If it's an M401 clone (and it looks like it is), you should be able to put any M401 carts on it. Intellicig (Evolution) has M401 carts with a larger inner cart that has good capacity, but any M401 cart will fit.

Sorry no rulers in this house so I can't measure mine, but hope that helps a little.

Sykkelspruce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
A Big City
:confused: Cannot fathom how this would work!

They are little capsules inside the Cart that have liquid in them and a foil top. The atomizer breakes the foil seal and the liquid drips onto the atty.

I'm going to look for a place to order some cheap 401 carts so if they don't work oddly I wont blow a bunch of cash.

Last night after I posted this thread I decided to cut the end off the capsules and put polyfill stuffing in them to see how that would work.

So far so good, no juice hits and the atty isn't burning it or anything but they are quite small so the 401 carts will still be needed...

If i can I will post some pics if there is any interest.

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm guessing the attys you have with that kit are also the "pointy" bridge ones as well. Authentic Smoore attys have very rounded bridges, but the clones look different. That would also give it the ability to pierce the foil, I suppose...

The only problem might be in that your atty might not be able to fit into a smoore cart without some crushing...
I suggest checking the fit before you blow a lot of cash on a bunch of them!

Last edited:

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL
They are little capsules inside the Cart that have liquid in them and a foil top. The atomizer breakes the foil seal and the liquid drips onto the atty.
OK, I can see how this would work now! Interesting

I'm going to look for a place to order some cheap 401 carts so if they don't work oddly I wont blow a bunch of cash.
Yeah they are really cheap so it's worth getting a few to try. What Houdini posted above are the standard M401 carts that I've gotten from a few places.

rtbob

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
Austin, TX
DISCLAIMER: I'am no way connected or affiliated with any vendors mentioned in my posts. I have never received any free stuff from any vendor. I mention the vendors only because I have ordered things from them and it arrives promptly, the cost is right and their stuff works! END DISCLAMIER.
I have been using 401/2/3 exclusivley since starting to vape back in 10/09. The only difference in the "4" series of PV's is the length of the batteries. I prefer the 401 because it is the longest lasting (also the longest in size). Intelicig-usa.com sells pre-filled carts with the larger insert that will fit your PV. For attys and extra batteries order from Midwestvapor.com. Genuine smoore with the rounded mesh for half the price of the intellicig brand. They only sell the manual batteries (they have a button). The manual battery allows you to "preheat" before inhaling creating more vapor and TH (IMHO).
The atty's that are pointed are called SLB. I have no idea what that stands for. They seem to work fine at 5 volts/ 1 Amp. With the battery at 3.7 volts they do not produce as much vapor or throat hit (TH) as the genuine smoore atty, in my experience. Midwest also has a USB pass-through for the 401/2/3 which allows you to vape at a constant voltage with out using a battery. Just plug it into a port on your puter. Better yet go buy a powered 4 port USB hub. Then no puter is needed and you can charge batts and vape at the same time!

rtbob

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
Austin, TX
I could be wrong on the 402. It might actually be a 403. The inner cart on the left holds more juice so it lasts longer. All the parts are interchangable between the 401/2/3 except for the PCC. If you order a PCC make sure you get the one for the type of "4" series you have, otherwise it won't work right.

Attachments

• atty02.jpg
    atty02.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 150
  • batts02.jpg
    batts02.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 137
  • inserts02.jpg
    inserts02.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 150

Sykkelspruce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
A Big City
I could be wrong on the 402. It might actually be a 403. The inner cart on the left holds more juice so it lasts longer. All the parts are interchangable between the 401/2/3 except for the PCC. If you order a PCC make sure you get the one for the type of "4" series you have, otherwise it won't work right.

Well the cig pack thing it came with is a PCC actually. I tried the polly cotton stuffing again today... Tasted awful like the atty was burning and i got little to no vapor. My atty seems to touch the stuffing and not work right (probably since it's much more pointed than a regular 401 atty)

I have been just usin straight juice but i keep getting it in my mouth and a cart is lasting like 10-20 puffs before all the juice is gone...

A bit discouraged at this point. And I don't know anyone who has an e-cig or a 401 for that matter so im not sure the carts will even fit. :(

Sykkelspruce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
A Big City
Okay I did some measurements!!!!!!!

The battery is: 2.5 in (not counting the metal atomizer connection part)

Cart is: 1.2 in or 29mm in length
roughly 8.4-8.5mm in with

My atomizer looks like the one in that picture on the left not the smoore one but the SL??? one...

Atomizer is: 19mm in total from base to peak of the point thing

threading on battery: just about 5mm

inner cart: 13mm in length & 6mm in width.

If anyone could give me a good answer on what to get as far as carts I would be STOKED!!!!!!

(So) Jersey Girl

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
South Jersey
Glad I found this thread. I bought the Health E-cigarette at a booth from a Home Show (first time I'd ever heard about or seen one) and had many of the same questions as the OP. The carts didn't seem to last as long as I was told they would (One cart = 1 pack analogs or 200 puffs - who counts?), so I hit the internet for more info and BOY did I find it. Glad to know that any M401 cart will work with this.

Does the same hold true for the atomizers?

Are there any differences between the batts used in this kit and other M401 batts?

Thanks for any help.

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
Okay I did some measurements!!!!!!!

The battery is: 2.5 in (not counting the metal atomizer connection part)

Cart is: 1.2 in or 29mm in length
roughly 8.4-8.5mm in with

My atomizer looks like the one in that picture on the left not the smoore one but the SL??? one...

Atomizer is: 19mm in total from base to peak of the point thing

threading on battery: just about 5mm

inner cart: 13mm in length & 6mm in width.

If anyone could give me a good answer on what to get as far as carts I would be STOKED!!!!!!

My M401 carts are about 7.62 mm internal diameter. The open end of the inner cart is about 10.9 mm from the open end of the mouthpiece.

If they don't fit, put them up for sale on the classifieds and swaps area of the forum.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread