Need help with ry4.. Allergy advice please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Pickett

Jan 13, 2012
United Kingdom
I've just started vapin again and now I'm looking for new flavours and vendors, i got some liberty flights RY4 and it tasted sickly nothing like the ry4 i tasted before so i've left it sitting on the shelf for about 4 months and it still taste.. Well crap :( I ended up buying some Dekang RY4 and it smells weird, i have a very large sensitivity to nuts and i'm not sure whether to smoke it or not. I need some help!! Does anyone know if dekang ry4 has nuts in it?:glare:

rlh445

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
Hey Ben. If you stopped vaping for a substantial amount of time, the original RY4 you had probably went bad. These nicquids only have a shelf life of about a year or so, so it's entirely possible you just got a taste of some expired stuff. I do not know for a fact if the Dekang stuff has actual nut product in it, and I've actually emailed LiteCigUSA in order to find out: I'm curious too :). I would stay away from it for now and wait a bit and you should probably contact your preferred vendor with the same questions before you do anything else.

Benjamin Pickett

Jan 13, 2012
United Kingdom
Thanks for the advice :) I stopped vaping this liquid and left it to sit about 11 months ago, started back up 1 month ago, it tastes a lot better than when i originally tried it but it always tasted too sweet for me! I want a tobacco flavour and this tasted like cotton candy.. hated it! It was really dark and super sweet smelling liquid, clogged up my cartomizer's, couldn't use them! This new liquid i got in today looks a lot lighter and less sweeter but has a very strange smell to it and i'm really hesitant to stick it in my mouth incase of my allergy.

I might actually drip a few drops onto a de-bridged atty to see if i like the flavour and to test for any sensitivity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread