Need help with SIGELEI FUCHAI VCIGO K2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumby007

Oct 6, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Hi guys long time no post. So let me start this by saying I've been using a sigelie 150W TC for a couple years...briefly tried an Alien with a baby beast X...but seriously....stupid "leak proof" tank leaked all inside the alien from the coil pin and it died...I went to the alien because I was tired of looking at the peeling rubber coating on the Sigelei and also wanted something a bit more smaller an ergonomic and was trying to find another tank besides the Kangertech subtank because once I could no longer get horizontal coils it leaks intermittently with the vertical coils and it irks me..I do temp control with ni200 coils. Anyway I thought I'd give the SIGELEI FUCHAI VCIGO K2 a go...I got it about a week ago and finally had a chance to try it out today..so I set it up for tc with ni200 coils and popped my tank on read the coil and tried to give it a go...something isn't right it barely heats up or hits and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. It seems like the only setting I can change is the temperature in watts and that doesn't make a difference. I'm used to the 150W and have that set in joules mode since that is the setting for tc on the 150w, but the vcigo doesn't do joules as far as I can tell so I'm lost as to how to set this thing up with my tank and ni200 coils. I mean I can go to power mode in the future but I have a bunch of ni coils I want to use up first. If it helps...because I am not good with conversion's the 150w is set at 25.0 joules and 250F what should I be setting the vcigo...am I missing something about this mod? I just assumed to stick with another sigelie since this one has been fine and my attempt to deviate went bad haha. I appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread