[Need info] dna200 mod with 18650

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreariana

Dec 29, 2015
indonesia
hi..
is there another mod with dna200 in it and using 18650 beside reuleaux dna200 and boxer DNA133?

bcause i have this 3 friends who owns reuleaux dna200, and 2 of them having some issues with the reuleaux dna200, and the other one's reuleaux is dead.

while the boxer mod, meehhhhh... i've had my experience with boxer sx, i dont hate it, just dont love it..
its not worthed for the money, the body kind of degenerate over time, and the worse thing is there's no battery housing, so the bottom battery connector just sit on the bottom side of the mod's body..
mine was bumped into the table once, and the bottom of my mod kind of cracked, not a huge crack, just slightly cracked, but it's enough to cause a really big issue with my boxer sx
the battery wont make a good connection because the bottom part of my mod now no longer a solid ground (bcause of the crack) to support the battery tension inside, sometimes its good, sometimes its dead
i put some tape on it, and now its functioning prefectly but looks defectively, looks really really bad...

can anyone give the list of dna200 mod with 2x18650?
i know it would maxed out on 133w, and that's more than enough for me
bcause i vape 12-20w on my kayfun4 and 40-75w on my rdas

the 3x18650 seems to still having some issue with the battery sag or whatever it is...

cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread