Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
40 days. Way to go !!!

Without spending any money, do what davidsipes says, wrap your fingers around the seam where the attomizer and the battery connect.

I find that the slower I hit, the more vapor you get.

Not sure what type of juice you vape but I have tried this in cherry and it makes FOG.

http://www.americaneliquidstore.com/products/15-mL-Flavored-eLiquid.html

Not sure of the other flavors but the Cherry is very good.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
WTG

To add to what has been said before, hit the button a sec or two before you start mouth sucking, and continue sucking for a sec or two after letting go of the button.

The rationale behind this trick (for all devices). It takes a sec or two to start producing vapor, and produces vapor for a sec or so after the switch is let go. With this method you are sucking in less air.

Happy vaping!

Oh, a nice slow draw will produce more vapor than just sucking on it.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
WTG

To add to what has been said before, hit the button a sec or two before you start mouth sucking, and continue sucking for a sec or two after letting go of the button.

The rationale behind this trick (for all devices). It takes a sec or two to start producing vapor, and produces vapor for a sec or so after the switch is let go. With this method you are sucking in less air.

Happy vaping!

Oh, a nice slow draw will produce more vapor than just sucking on it.

What Switched said. :thumbs:

I wrote a guide for newbies about inhaling properly and you can see it here...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library/85612-newbies-proper-inhalation-technique.html

As for covering the holes to make more vapor, that's really more of an automatic e-cig 'tip and trick' IMHO. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread