Status
Not open for further replies.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
The title says it all.

I am going through all my stuff, gave away some old stuff and have a ton of boxes and not that many tanks.

All I really use now is the Top tank mini and the Griffin 25 RTA. I have 2 Griffins and mainly use those. I really like the Griffin but want to get a few more tanks.

I am using mostly a 2 battery mod - vape around 20 to 25-ish watts tops 30 for now- do not use temp much - .4 to .8 coils, mostly stainless sometimes Kanthal, and want a top or side fill with at least 6ml capacity and fairly easy to build on. Ideally, a tank top that swings out yet is still attached so I do not have to fully remove it.

I prefer something that is single coil or the ability to use single or dual.

And, if possible, I'd like it in a stainless with rainbow color trim :)

Any suggestions of what I should look at?

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
image.jpg
4E910A00-D334-42BC-9544-9D9BF8D8D19F.jpeg
The Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme v2.1. Comes with a postless deck. You can buy separately a single coil deck & 8ml extension tank. I have 3. No rainbow trim though.

The 1st pic is in 8ml mode.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
That’s pretty much exactly how I vape my aromamizer plus. It’s got a 10 (or 20!)ml tank. It’s a big honker though. 30mm base and not particularly short. Flavor is as good as anything I’ve ever vaped though. It fits particularly well on an original ageis. It used to be a bit short on battery life there but the newer batteries with their larger ma seem to mostly take care of that.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Thanks. I forgot to add that I'd like to keep it to 25mm max.

@Heartsdelight Nice pics - I looked at the regular and not the plus and it looks like it is 25mm. Is it? @bombastinator The plus looks awesome too, and I love the capacity, but too big for me at this time. It would not look good with my boxes.

I can live without the rainbow :) I Like the red! Thanks. If it is 25mm I just may get that and then ask you where to get the deck and extension.

I like a decent sized tank - 4ml just does not cut it for me. The 6.2 that I have is good but 8 would be much better :)

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Thanks. I forgot to add that I'd like to keep it to 25mm max.

@Heartsdelight Nice pics - I looked at the regular and not the plus and it looks like it is 25mm. Is it? @bombastinator The plus looks awesome too, and I love the capacity, but too big for me at this time. It would not look good with my boxes.

I can live without the rainbow :) I Like the red! Thanks. If it is 25mm I just may get that and then ask you where to get the deck and extension.

I like a decent sized tank - 4ml just does not cut it for me. The 6.2 that I have is good but 8 would be much better :)
It is 25mm. And you can buy all the extras here
Aromamizer Supreme V2.1

Fasttech had the decks but I’m not sure if they have the 8ml extension.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I'm back how is the version 2 versus 2.1 - they are having an awesome sale so I am curious
The version 2.1 has the postless deck’s wick holes where they drop straight down opposed to the v2 where the wick has to bend & tucked under the coil.

V2.1 is the new & improved version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread