Need opinions on 510 cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Up until a couple of weeks ago, I was using a KR8. Now I'm using an eGo. I've been messing with the atomizers, fiddling around, trying to get them to work the way I want them to, but all I'm getting is frustrated. Cartos are just way easier for me to deal with.

So now I'm looking for 510 carto blanks. They're all over the place, and I need some opinions from people who use them.

1. Who has the best quality 510 cartos, as far as longevity, performance, etc.?

2. Who has the best prices on 510 cartos?

3. Does anyone have a variety of colors in 510 cartos?

Answers to any or all of these questions are greatly appreciated!

bassthumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
TN
Up until a couple of weeks ago, I was using a KR8. Now I'm using an eGo. I've been messing with the atomizers, fiddling around, trying to get them to work the way I want them to, but all I'm getting is frustrated. Cartos are just way easier for me to deal with.

So now I'm looking for 510 carto blanks. They're all over the place, and I need some opinions from people who use them.

1. Who has the best quality 510 cartos, as far as longevity, performance, etc.?

2. Who has the best prices on 510 cartos?

3. Does anyone have a variety of colors in 510 cartos?

Answers to any or all of these questions are greatly appreciated!
I'll tell you right now-- I'm very picky when it comes to my 510 cartos because some are crappy quality and others are GREAT!

I ONLY buy my 510 cartos from Electronicstix
EVERY ONE OF THEM have worked great and thread awesomely- and have the soft rubber caps instead of the hard plastic.
I've gotten some from a bunch of places and had mixed results.
I think I got 5 packs for like 9 bucks but once again-- I haven't had one single problem with any of them. Very good quality. I've yet to find 510 cartos in different colors but that doesn't mean they cease to exist.
take my advice and go with Electronicstix I've dealt with a bunch of different 510 cartos and suppliers.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I have gotten 510 cartos from a few differant vendors and persoanlly for reliablity and price I stick with LiteCigUSA.net. They have both Boge and SLB soft cap 510 cartos. Boge have a nice airy draw and produce good vapor. SLB tend to produce slightly more vapor, but have a tighter draw. I buy both as both are good but some flavors taste better out of one over the other. For example, I mix peppermint liquid myself, and I think it tastes better out the boge ones, but my watermelon liquid tastes better out the SLB. Anyway, they are both 7.95 for a pack of 5 @ LiteCigUSA.net.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
Nhaler has some great Mega cartomizers with easy-to-open soft caps.
NHaler ? Products
Filling is easy enough by just popping the top, fill up the barrel, and spin the carto as described in many places on the forum.

And I got a ton-for-cheap hard cap cartos from Eastmall that I use at work every day on my USB pass-through.
Eastmall International Co.,Ltd
I fill these via the condom method also described elsewhere on the forum.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I 2nd the Litecig soft cap Boges (my favorite) at $7.95 a pack. works all the time every time so fare and have picked over 150 of them over the past 5 months. I have seen the SLB's cheeper but have had mixed results with them. So for me its Litecig and Boges all the way. :2c:

Litecig has soft cap Boges (my favorite) at $7.95 a pack, and free shipping after $15. Health Cabin has them in a few colors, they're Boge's but they have hard caps and you have to wait for the slow boat from China to bring them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread