• No one cares :P

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryle

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2008
Durant, Ok
Due to my uncontrollable habit of thinking something to death before I make up my mind I'd like some opinions on this one... please :)

As my banner says it's been quite a while since I've had an analog, not even 1 drag :D But my boss just gave me a couple of those flavored mini cigars, strawberry and vanilla (my favorites) so I'm undecided if I should smoke em or give them away. What do you think??

I'm undecided because I quit to please other people (JIC you don't already know that) so would it be cheating to smoke it even though it's a cigar not a cigarette?

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
I didn't try to quilt smoking when I picked up vaping it just happened that I didn't reach for a cig.. When I had to return my batteries after two months of no analogs, I got some analogs to tie me over.. Was the greatest experience for me since they were so awful.. Never forget how nasty they were. The last memory of analogs is not oh how I miss how great they always made me feel.. It's how nasty it was trying to choke them down.. That was the icing on the cake of no more analogs....

It's a shame it's not your choice to quit smoking, Not sure if that route will ever stick or not.. wish you luck and hope if you do smoke the ones you got it taste just as nasty for you to help make a difference...

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
Cigars are not like cigarettes to me. you do not inhale cigars, well you are not supposed to. I say do it. When i quit smoking and quit everything, I will def be an occasional cigar smoker. Cigars are probably even less dangerous than this e-smoking. (that is if u dont inhale). Plus it makes you more of a man, and not like these anti tobacco F#gs. Everyone here saying DONT SMOKE OHH SMOKEEEE IS BAAD makes me wanna light up a cigar or cigarette right now rofl

Tori

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
South Texas USA
Cigars are not like cigarettes to me. you do not inhale cigars, well you are not supposed to. I say do it. When i quit smoking and quit everything, I will def be an occasional cigar smoker. Cigars are probably even less dangerous than this e-smoking. (that is if u dont inhale). Plus it makes you more of a man, and not like these anti tobacco F#gs. Everyone here saying DONT SMOKE OHH SMOKEEEE IS BAAD makes me wanna light up a cigar or cigarette right now rofl

OH Yes more of a man!! Cool and sexy even.... ugh :nah:

I think someone needs a timeout :rolleyes:

darkmoondreamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Tyler, Texas
p.s. Although these are called "little cigars" they have a filter and are cigarettes, just in dark brown paper rather than white....or do you mean the Sweet and Mild cigars with a tip?

I know exactly what you are talking about, and they are gross....how do I know this? DH and I had to switch to these about 2 months ago, the strawberry flavored "little cigars" at $1.30 a pack because we could no longer afford the $6.00 a pack Marlboros....These have been our only source of smoking since, and they are about to kill us. We have smoked grape, chocolate, peach, vanilla and strawberry. They are harsh, even says "pipe tobacco" on the pack. Pure lung busters...Smoking these is smoking a cig, regardless of the pretty flavor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread